|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wu Song kill?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) A snake.
(d) A leopard.
2. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(a) Marshal Gao.
(b) Kong Ming.
(d) Lu Da.
3. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
(a) The second anniversary of Master Pan's business.
(b) The second anniversary of Wang the Scribe's death.
(c) The third anniversary of his daughter's death.
(d) The marriage of his daughter to Pei Ruhai.
4. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Tang the Ox.
(d) Mistress Yan.
5. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be buried.
(b) That it be buried at sea.
(c) That it be cremated.
(d) That it be dropped in a well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
2. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
3. What is Master Wang selling when he discovers the dead monk?
4. Who tells Wu the Elder about his wife's lover?
5. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)