|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
(a) The second anniversary of Master Pan's business.
(b) The marriage of his daughter to Pei Ruhai.
(c) The third anniversary of his daughter's death.
(d) The second anniversary of Wang the Scribe's death.
2. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The home of Hua Rong.
(b) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Squire Kong's manor.
(d) The manor of Chai Jin.
3. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Kong Ming.
(d) Marshal Gao.
4. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) He tells them who he is.
(b) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(c) He shows a secret sign.
(d) The robbers recognize him.
5. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) The monks.
(b) The women of the village.
(c) Liu Gao's family.
(d) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
2. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
3. What happens to Wu the Elder?
4. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
5. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)