|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapons do Yang Zhi and Zhou Jin fight?
(b) Bows and arrows.
2. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
(a) The bandits from Liangshan Marsh.
(b) A buddhist priest.
(c) His wife.
(d) A Taoist priest.
3. What does the monk tell the villagers will repress evil spirits?
(a) A pagoda of black stone.
(b) A temple of white stone.
(c) A temple of black stone.
(d) A pagoda of white stone.
4. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
(a) To get a teaching job.
(b) To buy fish.
(c) To buy beef.
(d) To buy a boat.
5. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be cremated.
(b) That it be buried at sea.
(c) That it be dropped in a well.
(d) That it be buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
2. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
3. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
4. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
5. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)