|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys in the temple call Song Jiang?
(a) The Moon God.
(b) The Mystic King.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) The Star Lord.
2. Who takes Song Jiang to view the lanterns?
(a) Hua Rong.
(b) Lu Da.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) An unnamed escort.
3. What does Song Jiang ask the Liangshan Marsh bandits to allow him to do in Chapter Forty-Two?
(a) Turn himself in.
(b) Sacrifice to his god.
(c) Go see his brother.
(d) Go see his father.
4. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
(a) A new pilgrim's robe.
(b) A traveling partner.
(c) A new set of knives.
(d) A new rosary.
5. What types of people does Liangshan Marsh accept?
(a) People with a clean past.
(b) Those who have committed capital crimes.
(c) Those of noble birth.
(d) Widows and orphans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
2. Which of these names do not belong to one of the three Ruan brothers?
3. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
4. What is Master Wang selling when he discovers the dead monk?
5. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)