|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) The monks.
(b) Liu Gao's family.
(c) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(d) The women of the village.
2. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
(a) Squire Mu's Manor.
(b) The Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(c) Chao Gai's Manor.
(d) To the Jingzhou Prison.
3. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
(a) As his friend.
(b) As his father.
(c) As his brother.
(d) As his uncle.
4. To where is Song Jiang traveling?
(a) Precious Pearl Monastery.
(b) Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Clear Winds Mountain.
(d) Two Dragon Mountain.
5. How does one of the bandits pass himself off as Marshal Su?
(a) By pretending to be sick.
(b) By disfiguring himself.
(c) By hiding his face.
(d) By dying his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
2. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
3. What happens to Li Kui's mother?
4. Who steals Huyan's horse?
5. Who is sent to steal Xu Ning's special armor?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)