|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Chao Gai.
(c) Lord Chai.
(d) Wu Song.
2. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) Squire Kong's manor.
(b) The manor of Chai Jin.
(c) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(d) The home of Hua Rong.
3. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(a) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
(c) Gold dishes.
(d) His ancestral sword.
4. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
(a) He didn't bring her a gift.
(b) He hasn't been to see her.
(c) He has a girlfriend.
(d) She has a boyfriend.
5. Who tells Wu the Elder about his wife's lover?
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Mistress Wang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
2. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
3. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
4. What does Song Jiang give as his name when he is arrested at the lantern festival?
5. How many men does Xu Ning teach to use the barbed lance?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)