|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals Huyan's horse?
(a) Song Jiang.
(b) The Precious Pearl Bandits.
(c) The Peach Blossom Mountain Bandits.
(d) The Liangshan Marsh Bandits.
2. Why do the robbers decide not to kill Song Jiang?
(a) The robbers recognize him.
(b) He demonstrates his skill with a staff.
(c) He tells them who he is.
(d) He shows a secret sign.
3. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(b) The manor of Chai Jin.
(c) Squire Kong's manor.
(d) The home of Hua Rong.
4. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
(a) Lu da.
(b) Zhu Gui.
(c) Zhu Fu.
(d) Chao Gai.
5. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
(a) Golden Lotus.
(b) Wu the Elder.
(c) Song Jiang.
(d) Wu Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
2. Who asks to see Ward Chief Chao and interrupts his meeting with the Ruan Brothers?
3. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
4. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
5. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)