|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were killed when the Liangshan Marsh bandits raided Jiangzhou?
(a) More than 5,000.
(b) More than 3,500.
(c) More than 500.
(d) More than 50.
2. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(b) Lord Chai.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Wu Song.
3. Of what does Civilian Commandant Lui's wife accuse Song Jiang?
(a) Robbing her.
(b) Rescuing her.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Seducing her.
4. What kind of weapon does Tang Long suggest that the Liangshan Marsh bandits use?
(a) Fiery arrows.
(b) Semi-automatic guns.
(c) Bear traps.
(d) Barbed lances.
5. What does Yang plan to sell for money?
(a) Things he has stolen from Master Gao.
(b) His ancestral sword.
(c) Gold dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
2. How does Chai instruct Wang the Third to refer to him?
3. Who does Song Jiang use to trick the people of Qingzhou into opening the city gates?
4. For what event does Master Pan want Shi Xiu to help him arrange a celebration?
5. Who does Song Jiang send to keep an eye on Li Kiu as he goes to get his mother?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)