|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
(a) Wu the Elder.
(b) Song Jiang.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Golden Lotus.
2. Where do the bandits take Song Jiang after killing the government soldiers?
(a) The Liangshan Marsh stronghold.
(b) Squire Mu's Manor.
(c) Chao Gai's Manor.
(d) To the Jingzhou Prison.
3. Who does Song Jiang tell the bandits not to harm in Chapter 35?
(a) Local people or soldiers in the fort.
(b) The women of the village.
(c) Liu Gao's family.
(d) The monks.
4. Who has had a dream which he believes is an omen they should steal Governor Liang's gifts?
(a) Chao Gai.
(b) Wang the third.
(c) Wu Yong.
(d) Chao Lui.
5. What does the Mystic Queen give Song Jiang?
(a) Three Heavenly Books.
(b) A scepter.
(c) An enchanted sword.
(d) A magic potion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Ruan brothers think that Wu Yong has come to visit them?
2. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
3. Where does Chai Jin send Lin?
4. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
5. What is Wu Song given before he leaves Squire Kong's manor?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)