|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Yan Qing.
(b) Lu Junyi.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Stumpy Tiger.
2. How does Mistress Yan keep Song in the room with Poxi?
(a) She locks the door from the outside.
(b) She chains him up.
(c) She poisons him.
(d) She stays to make sure he doesn't leave.
3. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
(a) He is out of town.
(b) He is ill in bed.
(c) He does not like Song Jiang.
(d) He is offended by Song Jiang.
4. Which Ruan brother is piloting the boat that carries the Imperial wine?
(a) The third.
(b) The seventh.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The first.
5. What does Wu Song kill?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A leopard.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
2. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
3. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
4. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
5. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)