|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not a place that Song Jiang considers a safe escape from his pursuers?
(a) The stronghold at Liangshan Marsh.
(b) Squire Kong's manor.
(c) The home of Hua Rong.
(d) The manor of Chai Jin.
2. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Heart medicine.
(b) Nerve medicine.
(c) Stomach medicine.
(d) Blood pressure medicine.
3. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(b) Yang Xiong.
(c) Master Pan.
(d) The prefect.
4. Where does Yang Xiong have the sedan bearers take Clever Cloud and Ying'er?
(a) Jade Screen Mountain.
(b) Liangshan Marsh.
(c) Pan Pavilion.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
5. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Chao Gai.
(c) Lord Chai.
(d) Wu Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
2. What happens to Wu the Elder?
3. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
4. What does Chai Jin steal from Inspector Wang?
5. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)