|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Shi Xiu and Yang Xiong decide to take refuge?
(a) The East Capitol.
(b) Liangshan Marsh.
(c) They turn themselves in.
(d) Precious Pearl Monastery.
2. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
(a) Heart medicine.
(b) Stomach medicine.
(c) Blood pressure medicine.
(d) Nerve medicine.
3. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Stumpy Tiger.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Li Kui.
(d) Lu Junyi.
4. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) The prefect.
(b) Master Pan.
(d) Yang Xiong.
5. What does Sun Li offer as a gift for being allowed to join the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
(a) Gold and silver ingots.
(b) Ten thousand stings of cash.
(c) A plan for attacking the Zhu Village.
(d) Five hundred good fighting men and horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
2. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
3. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
4. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
5. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)