|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
(a) Yang Xiong.
(c) The prefect.
(d) Master Pan.
2. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Lord Chai.
(b) Wu Song.
(d) Chao Gai.
3. With what does Li Kui kill Ren Yuan?
(a) A dagger.
(b) An axe.
(c) A stone.
(d) A pine sapling.
4. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
(a) Ten Feet of Steele.
(b) Flea on a Drum.
(c) Zhu the Dragon.
(d) Ou Peng.
5. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
(a) The ones with lanterns.
(b) The ones with white poplars.
(c) The crooked ones.
(d) The broad ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
2. How does Wu Song respond to Golden Lotus' advancements?
3. What medicine does Wu the Elder believe he is being given?
4. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
5. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)