|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sun Li offer as a gift for being allowed to join the Liangshan Marsh bandits?
(a) Five hundred good fighting men and horses.
(b) A plan for attacking the Zhu Village.
(c) Gold and silver ingots.
(d) Ten thousand stings of cash.
2. Who is chosen to lead the mass?
(a) Lu Da.
(b) Doctor An.
(c) Gongsun Sheng.
(d) Li Kui.
3. Which chieftain accuses Song Jiang of being a skirt chaser?
(a) Li Kui.
(b) Yan Qing.
(c) Lu Junyi.
(d) Stumpy Tiger.
4. Who takes Wang the Stumpy Tiger captive?
(a) Flea on a Drum.
(b) Ou Peng.
(c) Ten Feet of Steele.
(d) Zhu the Dragon.
5. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Lord Chai.
(c) Chao Gai.
(d) Wu Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
2. Who helps Song Jiang escape arrest?
3. Who is killed during the attack on Zhu Family Village?
4. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
5. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)