One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mistress Yang suggest be done with Wu the Elder's corpse?
(a) That it be cremated.
(b) That it be dropped in a well.
(c) That it be buried.
(d) That it be buried at sea.
2. Why will Li Ting not see Song Jiang or accept his gifts.
(a) He is offended by Song Jiang.
(b) He is ill in bed.
(c) He is out of town.
(d) He does not like Song Jiang.
3. What did Shi Qian steal that caused such a row?
(a) Someone's shoes.
(b) A tunic.
(c) A gold bar.
(d) A rooster.
4. In Chapter 23, who does Song Jiang request be seated at the head of the table?
(a) Lord Chai.
(c) Wu Song.
(d) Chao Gai.
5. Which paths does Song Jiang learn will take him safely to the Zhu Family Village?
(a) The ones with white poplars.
(b) The broad ones.
(c) The crooked ones.
(d) The ones with lanterns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wu Song kill?
2. What happens to Wu the Elder?
3. What reason does Poxi give for being angry at Song?
4. Who demands that Wu Song stay in his brother's home?
5. Who is the only person in Jizhou who realizes what really happened to the friar and monk?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)