1. During what dynasty was this novel written?
(a) The Chong Dynasty.
(b) The Wu Dynasty.
(c) The Song Dynasty.
(d) The Whang Dynasty.
2. How long did the Song Dynasty last?
(a) 800 years.
(b) 120 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 400 years.
3. What is the Divine Teacher disguised as?
(a) A snake.
(b) A cowherd.
(c) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
4. How many demons are locked in the Suppression of Demons Hall?
5. Who is the only officer who does not come to pay respects to Gao Qui?
(a) Wang Sheng.
(b) Wang Jin.
(c) Prince Duan.
(d) Song Jiang.
6. From where does Gao Qui's dislike for Wang Jin come?
(a) Wang didn't pay proper respects to him.
(b) Wang's father beat him at staves.
(c) Wang pretended to be sick.
(d) They are brothers.
7. What is Wang Jin's profession?
(c) Arms instructor.
8. With how many weapons does Wang Jin teach Shi Jin to be adept?
9. What does Shi Jin do to save his bandit friends?
(a) Incriminates himself.
(b) Causes himself to be expelled from his home town.
(c) Kills his best friend.
(d) Burns down his manor.
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)