|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Pat Conroy enjoy on the river?
(a) 7 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
2. How high is the basketball basket on Yamacraw Island?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 8 feet.
3. In Chapter 8, how does Pat Conroy confront the school administration?
(a) Angry phone calls.
(b) Editorial columns.
(c) Angry letters.
(d) Parent intervention.
4. What do the boys wear to graduation?
(a) Blue jeans.
(b) Black suits.
(d) Dark blue suits.
5. How do the students feel about Mrs. Brown?
(a) They think she's funny.
(b) They respect her.
(c) They hate her.
(d) They love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the kids most excited about in Washington D.C.?
2. After Pat Conroy's river rides, his feet would turn what color?
3. What book reminds Pat Conroy of his animal infestation in Chapter 8?
4. Pat Conroy wishes for what at the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. How many of the island mothers plan to attend the board meeting to save Pat Conroy?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)