Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Pat Conroy enjoy on the river?
(a) 7 a.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
2. How high is the basketball basket on Yamacraw Island?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 8 feet.
3. In Chapter 8, how does Pat Conroy confront the school administration?
(a) Angry phone calls.
(b) Editorial columns.
(c) Angry letters.
(d) Parent intervention.
4. What do the boys wear to graduation?
(a) Blue jeans.
(b) Black suits.
(d) Dark blue suits.
5. How do the students feel about Mrs. Brown?
(a) They think she's funny.
(b) They respect her.
(c) They hate her.
(d) They love her.
6. What are the kids most excited about in Washington D.C.?
(a) The zoo.
(b) A museum.
(c) The park.
(d) The White House.
7. After Pat Conroy's river rides, his feet would turn what color?
8. What book reminds Pat Conroy of his animal infestation in Chapter 8?
(a) The Scarlett Letter.
(b) Little House on the Prairie.
9. Pat Conroy wishes for what at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) For Mrs. Brown to like him.
(b) To get off the island.
(c) To make more money.
(d) To fix all his students.
10. How many of the island mothers plan to attend the board meeting to save Pat Conroy?
(b) All of them.
11. In Chapter 11, Dr. Piedmont complains Pat Conroy's hair is what?
(a) Unflattering to his image.
(b) Too long.
(c) Turning gray.
12. Who does Pat Conroy appeal to for permission to travel to Washington D.C.?
(a) All of these.
(b) Dr. Piedmont.
(d) Mrs. Brown.
13. Who has the best rifle collection on the island?
(a) Top Cat's father.
(b) Ted Stone.
(c) Pat Conroy.
14. Why does Dr. Piedmont object to Pat Conroy's use of gas for the boat?
(a) It won't get him very far.
(b) The county is paying for it.
(c) It is polluting the waters.
(d) It is dangerous.
15. Prior to the Washington D.C. trip, who announces she is pregnant?
(a) Cindy Lou.
(b) Mrs. Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the tallest basketball player at the Yamacraw school?
2. What happens in January that hasn't happened on Yamacraw Island since 1952?
3. Pat Conroy feels he is fighting against what at the school?
4. What method of physical control does Pat Conroy introduce in class?
5. What does Pat Conroy suggest the kids do when Mrs. Brown talks?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)