Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
Beaufort, South Carolina.
2. Where does Pat Conroy request to teach?
3. In Chapter One, Pat Conroy had not yet heard back from what organization?
The Peace Corp.
4. Why does the superintendent think Pat Conroy came to him?
5. What modern convenience does Yamacraw lack?
6. Pat Conroy doubts Yamacraw knows of what?
The Emancipation Proclamation.
7. What food item from Yamacraw is famous?
8. What caused migration away from Yamacraw?
A factory's pollutants.
9. How many people left Yamacraw in the migration?
10. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
This section contains 3,553 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)