|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal moves into Pat Conroy's house in Chapter 8?
2. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
(a) He is frightened of them.
(b) He needs their help.
(c) He is secretly racist.
(d) He likes Lou.
3. How old is the letter from Judy Hanst?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
4. Who suggested Pat Conroy change the direction of his teaching career?
(a) Mike Jones.
(b) Jason Keener.
(c) George Garbade.
(d) Bernie Schein.
5. In Chapter 8, the administration fights with Pat Conroy about what?
(a) His request for better supplies.
(b) The test scores of the students.
(c) Assigning Mrs. Brown as principal.
(d) The gasoline bill for the commuter boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat Conroy feel for the Confederate flag?
2. What color is home protection in voodoo?
3. In Chapter 12, Pat Conroy thinks Dr. Piedmont and Bennington are too affected by what?
4. Who is against taking the students to Washington D.C.?
5. Which Italian character sang as part of his lesson to the kids?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)