|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Uncle Charlie cut his cat's head off?
(a) It bit him.
(b) It ate a mouse.
(c) It was going blind.
(d) It ate a liver.
2. The Halloween trip gives the kids what impression of South Carolina?
(a) You can knock on any door and get candy.
(b) Mrs. Brown is a witch.
(c) Everyone loves black children.
(d) Ghosts and goblins run free.
3. Immediately following his dismissal, Pat Conroy believes Dr. Piedmont and Bennington are what?
(a) "Pompous and stupid."
(b) "Evil incarnate."
(c) "Sympathetic to the kids."
(d) "Understandable figures."
4. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
5. What time of day does Pat Conroy enjoy on the river?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Chapter 8, who has Pat Conroy alienated?
2. Where is Zeke Skimberry from?
3. Pat Conroy challenges the troublemakers in class to what sport?
4. How many of the island mothers plan to attend the board meeting to save Pat Conroy?
5. In the spring, what luxury is given to the school house?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)