|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pat Conroy's philosophy at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
(b) "Live and let live."
(c) "Work hard and play hard."
(d) "Life was good but it was hard".
2. How many straps does Mrs. Brown carry with her?
3. What object talks for Mrs. Graves when she gets mad?
(a) "The Fist."
(b) "The Hammer."
(c) "The Hand."
4. Where does Pat Conroy sleep his first night in Yamacraw?
(a) Under the stars.
(b) In a bed.
(c) In a hammock.
(d) On the floor.
5. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
(b) High school.
(d) Junior high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Pat Conroy let students play in class?
2. Where does Bernie Schein get shipped to?
3. What color is home protection in voodoo?
4. Who is the "first decent teacher" the deputy superintendent hired?
5. Pat Conroy believes he must learn to accept what, because it's everywhere?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)