|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ted Stone accuse Steve McQueen of being?
(a) Too wealthy.
(b) A Nazi.
(d) A womanizer.
2. Who is a "poetess of profanity?"
(b) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Miss Glover.
3. The judge rules the school board has "the power to fire any teacher considered" ______?
4. What does Pat Conroy want to teach kids during the summer?
(c) How to swim.
(d) How to ride a bike.
5. To Pat Conroy, what makes the Skimberry's interesting people?
(a) Their lack of pretense.
(b) Their support of the war.
(c) Their long hair.
(d) Their scientific abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is against taking the students to Washington D.C.?
2. In Chapter 8, Pat Conroy does what at the meeting with Bennington?
3. What kind of animal does Sam hurt in Chapter 5?
4. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
5. Who gets injured during the Halloween festivities?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)