|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beaufort friends warn Pat Conroy against befriending who?
(a) Zeke Skimberry.
(b) Frank and Mary.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Lou and Ted.
2. What does Mrs. Graves say about Pat Conroy?
(a) He is "fat."
(b) He is a "fine lookin' man."
(c) He is a "conceited man."
(d) He is "uneducated."
3. The children are transported by what during the Halloween festivities?
(a) A trolley.
(b) A bus.
(c) A hot-air balloon.
4. What prevents the group from returning to Yamacraw Island after Halloween?
(a) A missing student.
(b) An injured student.
(c) They arrive in Yamacraw as scheduled.
(d) The weather.
5. What type of program do Jim and Joe set up after school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pat Conroy's philosophy at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Why did Zeke and Ida stop attending the Baptist church?
3. Yamacraw visitor Dick is from what city?
4. Who is the deputy superintendent?
5. What does Pat Conroy raise money for by working at the Desegregation Center?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)