|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, Pat Conroy had not yet heard back from what organization?
(a) The Army.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Peace Corp.
2. Who is the tallest basketball player at the Yamacraw school?
(d) Top Cat.
3. Why does Pat Conroy write The Water is Wide?
(a) For his students.
(b) To get back at the administration.
(c) Barbara makes him.
(d) To understand his time on Yamacraw Island.
4. To get the school board to listen to him, Pat Conroy does what?
(a) Records the presentation.
(c) Writes notes.
(d) Cuts his hair.
5. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
Short Answer Questions
1. The students thought the word Conroy was what?
2. Yamacraw visitor Dick is from what city?
3. On the river, what natural element scares Pat Conroy?
4. In Chapter 8, how does Pat Conroy confront the school administration?
5. Pat Conroy feels he is fighting against what at the school?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)