|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Pat Conroy stops teaching does he write The Water is Wide?
(a) Two years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) One year.
2. Why does the superintendent think Pat Conroy came to him?
3. Jasper is confused by what, at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Paying for a bus.
(b) Lines on the road.
(c) The shape of his head.
(d) Why people like vegetables.
4. How did Pat Conroy feel about the kids on Yamacraw Island?
(a) He despised them.
(b) He liked them.
(c) He was afraid of them.
(d) He was jealous of them.
5. Who is the deputy superintendent?
(a) George Garbade.
(b) Bernie Schien.
(c) Ezra Bennington.
(d) Dr. Piedmont.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
2. Who is against taking the students to Washington D.C.?
3. What does Pat Conroy want to teach kids during the summer?
4. Beaufort friends warn Pat Conroy against befriending who?
5. What kind of animal does Sam hurt in Chapter 5?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)