|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Sam hurt in Chapter 5?
(a) A dog.
(b) A toad.
(c) A cat.
(d) A newt.
2. In what city does Saul go to the bathroom on a public street?
(a) Myrtle Beach.
3. Who is the first parent to give permission for the Washington D.C. trip?
(a) Prophet's mother.
(b) Cindy Lou's mother.
(c) Carolina's father.
(d) Top Cat's father.
4. Pat Conroy feels what issue is changing the South during The Water is Wide?
(b) Global warming.
(c) Religion in school.
(d) Hypocritical administration.
5. What could interfere with Lou's mail delivery on the island?
(a) Her bad back.
(b) Dogs not tied up.
(c) Weather and her mood.
(d) A broken mail truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the children compete for prizes during Halloween?
2. The children are transported by what during the Halloween festivities?
3. What type of tubing does the island use in bootlegging?
4. What type of equipment does Pat Conroy use to show the class movies?
5. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)