|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused migration away from Yamacraw?
(a) Lack of vaccines.
(c) A desire for education.
(d) A factory's pollutants.
2. In Chapter 9, who is hit in the back with a chair?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Mrs. Graves.
3. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
(a) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(b) Charlotte, North Carolina.
(c) Beaufort, South Carolina.
(d) Athens, Georgia.
4. What does Top Cat do with the tape recorder?
(a) Sings into it.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Runs from it.
(d) Hides it.
5. How did the Halloween trip help Pat Conroy's standing on the island?
(a) It lost him friends.
(b) The women started to love him.
(c) It helped him assimilate.
(d) It made him an outcast.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pat Conroy's river rides, his feet would turn what color?
2. What book reminds Pat Conroy of his animal infestation in Chapter 8?
3. Barbara invites the girls to her house for what holiday?
4. Zeke is concerned about the what in Yamacraw?
5. What does Ted Stone accuse Steve McQueen of being?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)