|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Brown make Pat Conroy principal of the school?
(a) He is white.
(b) He wants to be principal.
(c) She has a crush on him.
(d) He has the training.
2. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
(b) Warm and friendly.
(d) Aloof and distant.
3. In what city does Saul go to the bathroom on a public street?
(d) Myrtle Beach.
4. Why does Lincoln hog-tie his dog?
(a) To tease him.
(b) To remove ticks.
(c) To shave him.
(d) To wash him.
5. Why does Pat Conroy sometimes travel the river in bad weather?
(a) To show off.
(b) He likes the risk.
(c) He loves the cold weather.
(d) To prove it can be done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What first assignment does Pat Conroy give the class?
2. Why did Uncle Charlie cut his cat's head off?
3. Why is Pat Conroy concerned about sending the kids to Beaufort for Halloween?
4. Which popular singer do the students in Yamacraw love?
5. What cataloge is popular at the Yamacraw school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)