|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Mrs. Brown beats Prophet for doing what?
(b) Hanging from the urinal.
(c) Stealing lunch money.
(d) Spitting at the girls.
2. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
(b) Essay writing.
(d) Pep rally.
3. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
(a) His wife.
(b) Lureen Wallace.
(c) The administration.
(d) Lily Smalls.
4. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
(a) Lou Stone.
(b) Miss Glover.
(c) Andy Pappas.
(d) Ted Stone.
5. Who is the "first decent teacher" the deputy superintendent hired?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(b) Mrs. White.
(c) Mrs. Jacobsen.
(d) Mrs. Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Zeke Skimberry from?
2. What are the kids most excited about in Washington D.C.?
3. In Chapter One, what is the situation at Yamacraw school?
4. Pat Conroy feels what, showing his music loving students to whites?
5. Who is the tallest basketball player at the Yamacraw school?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)