|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pat Conroy appeal to for permission to travel to Washington D.C.?
(b) All of these.
(c) Dr. Piedmont.
(d) Mrs. Brown.
2. What type of large snake does the island house?
(a) Boa constrictor.
(c) Diamondback rattlesnake.
3. What does Top Cat do with the tape recorder?
(a) Sings into it.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Runs from it.
(d) Smashes it.
4. What type of the welcome do the students receive in South Carolina?
(a) Excited greetings.
(b) Lukewarm attention.
(c) They are ignored.
5. What sport goes violently wrong when Pat Conroy tries to teach it?
Short Answer Questions
1. In college, Pat Conroy was accused of having what kind of a nose?
2. Beaufort friends warn Pat Conroy against befriending who?
3. How many straps does Mrs. Brown carry with her?
4. What caused migration away from Yamacraw?
5. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)