|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lincoln hog-tie his dog?
(a) To tease him.
(b) To shave him.
(c) To remove ticks.
(d) To wash him.
2. What animal bites Pat Conroy in Chapter 5?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dog.
(d) A snake.
3. What sport does Peter teach the kids of Yamacraw Island?
(d) Ping pong.
4. What saying hung in the classroom on Pat Conroy's visit?
(a) Just do it.
(b) Education is the key to success.
(c) Learn and all will follow.
(d) Dream it and do it.
5. Jasper is confused by what, at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) The shape of his head.
(b) Paying for a bus.
(c) Lines on the road.
(d) Why people like vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Pat Conroy enjoy on the river?
2. How do the students feel about Mrs. Brown?
3. What does Pat Conroy feel for the Confederate flag?
4. Who suggests bringing the students to Beaufort to celebrate Halloween?
5. By the end of Chapter 8, who has Pat Conroy alienated?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)