|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Pat Conroy does what at the meeting with Bennington?
(a) Accuses the administration of racism.
(b) Turns Mrs. Brown in for abuse.
(c) Starts to walk out.
(d) Resigns his position.
2. Which student is sensitive about being short?
(a) Cindy Lou.
(c) Top Cat.
3. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
(b) Sandbars and oyster banks.
(c) High tide.
(d) Natural wildlife.
4. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
(c) Aloof and distant.
(d) Warm and friendly.
5. What title does Pat Conroy give himself after trouble starts with Mrs. Brown?
(a) Safety office.
(b) The terminator.
(c) Class officer.
(d) Assistant principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pat Conroy's only friend in the administration?
2. Pat Conroy feels what, showing his music loving students to whites?
3. Who is a "poetess of profanity?"
4. What type of equipment does Pat Conroy use to show the class movies?
5. What animal moves into Pat Conroy's house in Chapter 8?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)