|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of program do Jim and Joe set up after school?
2. What does Pat Conroy like to do after school?
3. What do the kids call Leonard Bernstein?
(a) Old Shy-Koski.
(b) Lenny Side Burns.
(c) Lenny Burn Stine.
(d) Young Len.
4. In Chapter One, what is the situation at Yamacraw school?
(a) All black students.
(b) No motivation or materials.
(c) All of these.
(d) Teachers do not get along.
5. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
(a) He needs their help.
(b) He is frightened of them.
(c) He likes Lou.
(d) He is secretly racist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item from Yamacraw is famous?
2. Who in South Carolina sent the kids letters after their Halloween trip?
3. What does Pat Conroy feel for the Confederate flag?
4. What does Mrs. Graves say about Pat Conroy?
5. Who suggests bringing the students to Beaufort to celebrate Halloween?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)