|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Pat Conroy does what at the meeting with Bennington?
(a) Accuses the administration of racism.
(b) Resigns his position.
(c) Turns Mrs. Brown in for abuse.
(d) Starts to walk out.
2. Why is Pat Conroy concerned about sending the kids to Beaufort for Halloween?
(a) They get motion sick on the water.
(b) They might experience racism.
(c) They do not celebrate Halloween.
(d) They do not have costumes.
3. What makes Mrs. Brown angry during the collage making in Chapter 7?
(a) The kids were great artists.
(b) The kids used a naked photo.
(c) The kids ate glue.
(d) There was a mouse in the magazines.
4. How many fingers do the illiterate students think are on a hand?
(a) All of these.
5. Who suggests bringing the students to Beaufort to celebrate Halloween?
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Pat Conroy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Zeke Skimberry from?
2. What type of animal does Pat Conroy give his students?
3. What is Pat Conroy's philosophy at the end of Chapter 6?
4. The students thought the word Conroy was what?
5. What kind of animal does Sam hurt in Chapter 5?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)