|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
(a) Miss Glover.
(b) Lou Stone.
(c) Ted Stone.
(d) Andy Pappas.
2. Zeke is concerned about the what in Yamacraw?
(d) Lack of the arts.
3. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
(a) Athens, Georgia.
(b) Charlotte, North Carolina.
(c) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(d) Beaufort, South Carolina.
4. What game does Pat Conroy let students play in class?
(d) Play and Talk.
5. Who is the "first decent teacher" the deputy superintendent hired?
(a) Mrs. Brown.
(b) Mrs. Jacobsen.
(c) Mrs. White.
(d) Mrs. Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the king of Yamacraw Island?
2. What object talks for Mrs. Graves when she gets mad?
3. Why does Mrs. Brown make Pat Conroy principal of the school?
4. What type of program do Jim and Joe set up after school?
5. Who is the deputy superintendent?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)