|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
(a) Pep rally.
(b) Essay writing.
2. Who suggests bringing the students to Beaufort to celebrate Halloween?
(b) Mrs. Brown.
(c) Pat Conroy.
3. What does Top Cat do with the tape recorder?
(a) Runs from it.
(b) Sings into it.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Smashes it.
4. What saying hung in the classroom on Pat Conroy's visit?
(a) Just do it.
(b) Education is the key to success.
(c) Dream it and do it.
(d) Learn and all will follow.
5. What object talks for Mrs. Graves when she gets mad?
(a) "The Fist."
(c) "The Hammer."
(d) "The Hand."
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of the welcome do the students receive in South Carolina?
2. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
3. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
4. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
5. What sport goes violently wrong when Pat Conroy tries to teach it?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)