|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
(a) Ted Stone.
(b) Miss Glover.
(c) Andy Pappas.
(d) Lou Stone.
2. Who suggested Pat Conroy change the direction of his teaching career?
(a) George Garbade.
(b) Bernie Schein.
(c) Mike Jones.
(d) Jason Keener.
3. Who protests the showing of films to students?
(a) Jimmy Sue.
(b) Cindy Lou.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Ethel Lee.
4. Pat Conroy feels what, showing his music loving students to whites?
(a) "Satanic pleasure."
(b) "Melancholy disbelief."
(c) "Sadistic greed."
5. Where does Pat Conroy request to teach?
(a) Yamacraw Island.
(c) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the group from returning to Yamacraw Island after Halloween?
2. What book is Cindy Lou's favorite?
3. What does Pat Conroy feel for the Confederate flag?
4. What game does Pat Conroy let students play in class?
5. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)