|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many books were donated to the Yamacraw community center?
2. Cindy Lou protests what about Halloween?
(a) Dressing up as "a witch."
(b) Eating "free candy."
(c) Dressing up in "ghost clothes."
(d) All the "poisoned apples."
3. What pet name does Mrs. Brown give kids in her class?
4. Pat Conroy threatens to do what to anyone who doesn't want to hear the national news?
(a) Give them an A+.
(b) Flunk them out.
(c) Break their arm.
(d) Applaud them.
5. What does Top Cat do with the tape recorder?
(a) Runs from it.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Smashes it.
(d) Sings into it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pat Conroy concerned about sending the kids to Beaufort for Halloween?
2. Who shot Saul's dog?
3. At the end of September, where does Pat Conroy move?
4. Why does Mrs. Brown make Pat Conroy principal of the school?
5. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)