|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The children are transported by what during the Halloween festivities?
(b) A trolley.
(c) A hot-air balloon.
(d) A bus.
2. At the end of September, where does Pat Conroy move?
(a) The Mainland.
(b) Ida's house.
(c) The Buckner house.
(d) The school house.
3. In what usual way does Prophet address Pat Conroy?
(c) Mr. Stephens.
(d) Your highness.
4. Why does the superintendent think Pat Conroy came to him?
5. Why is it impossible to commute to the island?
(a) Treacherous weather.
(b) Too expensive.
(d) No transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Halloween trip gives the kids what impression of South Carolina?
2. What prevents the group from returning to Yamacraw Island after Halloween?
3. What kind of animal does Sam hurt in Chapter 5?
4. Pat Conroy threatens to do what to anyone who doesn't want to hear the national news?
5. Who shot Saul's dog?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)