|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested Pat Conroy change the direction of his teaching career?
(a) Jason Keener.
(b) Bernie Schein.
(c) George Garbade.
(d) Mike Jones.
2. How many books were donated to the Yamacraw community center?
3. What does Mrs. Graves say about Pat Conroy?
(a) He is "uneducated."
(b) He is "fat."
(c) He is a "conceited man."
(d) He is a "fine lookin' man."
4. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
(a) Sandbars and oyster banks.
(b) High tide.
(d) Natural wildlife.
5. What sport goes violently wrong when Pat Conroy tries to teach it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which popular singer do the students in Yamacraw love?
2. What animal bites Pat Conroy in Chapter 5?
3. Zeke is concerned about the what in Yamacraw?
4. What does Pat Conroy like to do after school?
5. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)