|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
(b) Essay writing.
(c) Pep rally.
2. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
3. What kind of animal does Sam hurt in Chapter 5?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A newt.
(d) A toad.
4. Who in South Carolina sent the kids letters after their Halloween trip?
(b) All of these.
(d) Host families.
5. What does Pat Conroy like to do after school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the group from returning to Yamacraw Island after Halloween?
2. Who gets injured during the Halloween festivities?
3. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
4. What modern convenience does Yamacraw lack?
5. Cindy Lou protests what about Halloween?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)