|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
2. What game does Pat Conroy let students play in class?
(d) Play and Talk.
3. Which popular singer do the students in Yamacraw love?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) James Brown.
(c) Ray Charles.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
4. What cataloge is popular at the Yamacraw school?
(a) Outdoor Gear.
(b) Hunting and Fishing Guide.
(d) Sears Roebuck.
5. How many people left Yamacraw in the migration?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
2. Who is the "first decent teacher" the deputy superintendent hired?
3. Why does Mrs. Brown make Pat Conroy principal of the school?
4. Pat Conroy hangs a poster of which classical artist on the classroom wall?
5. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)