|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused migration away from Yamacraw?
(a) A factory's pollutants.
(b) A desire for education.
(c) Lack of vaccines.
2. At the end of September, where does Pat Conroy move?
(a) Ida's house.
(b) The Buckner house.
(c) The school house.
(d) The Mainland.
3. What type of tubing does the island use in bootlegging?
4. Pat Conroy hangs a poster of which classical artist on the classroom wall?
(c) James Brown.
5. Where is Zeke Skimberry from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books were donated to the Yamacraw community center?
2. During the time period of The Water is Wide, Brazil produced the most what for the world?
3. What pet name does Mrs. Brown give kids in her class?
4. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
5. Where does Pat Conroy sleep his first night in Yamacraw?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)