|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the deputy superintendent?
(a) Ezra Bennington.
(b) Bernie Schien.
(c) George Garbade.
(d) Dr. Piedmont.
2. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
3. Why is it impossible to commute to the island?
(a) Treacherous weather.
(b) Too expensive.
(d) No transportation.
4. In what usual way does Prophet address Pat Conroy?
(c) Your highness.
(d) Mr. Stephens.
5. What does Pat Conroy like to do after school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What first assignment does Pat Conroy give the class?
2. What type of tubing does the island use in bootlegging?
3. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
4. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
5. Who suggested Pat Conroy change the direction of his teaching career?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)