|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
(a) Lou Stone.
(b) Miss Glover.
(c) Ted Stone.
(d) Andy Pappas.
2. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
(a) Junior high.
(c) High school.
3. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
(a) Lureen Wallace.
(b) Lily Smalls.
(c) His wife.
(d) The administration.
4. In Chapter One, Pat Conroy had not yet heard back from what organization?
(a) The Peace Corp.
(b) The Army.
(d) The FBI.
5. What food item from Yamacraw is famous?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books were donated to the Yamacraw community center?
2. Which popular singer do the students in Yamacraw love?
3. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
4. Pat Conroy doubts Yamacraw knows of what?
5. Where does Pat Conroy sleep his first night in Yamacraw?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)