|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, what is the situation at Yamacraw school?
(a) Teachers do not get along.
(b) No motivation or materials.
(c) All black students.
(d) All of these.
2. What book is Cindy Lou's favorite?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) Goodnight Moon.
(c) Tommy the Telephone.
(d) The Little Engine that Could.
3. What cataloge is popular at the Yamacraw school?
(a) Hunting and Fishing Guide.
(b) Outdoor Gear.
(d) Sears Roebuck.
4. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
(a) Miss Glover.
(b) Ted Stone.
(c) Andy Pappas.
(d) Lou Stone.
5. Why does the superintendent think Pat Conroy came to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
2. What does Pat Conroy like to do after school?
3. What modern convenience does Yamacraw lack?
4. How many people left Yamacraw in the migration?
5. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)