|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item from Yamacraw is famous?
2. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
(a) Lily Smalls.
(b) His wife.
(c) The administration.
(d) Lureen Wallace.
3. Who is the deputy superintendent?
(a) George Garbade.
(b) Bernie Schien.
(c) Dr. Piedmont.
(d) Ezra Bennington.
4. Which popular singer do the students in Yamacraw love?
(a) Ray Charles.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) James Brown.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
5. What type of large snake does the island house?
(b) Boa constrictor.
(d) Diamondback rattlesnake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is home protection in voodoo?
2. Pat Conroy doubts Yamacraw knows of what?
3. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
4. Pat Conroy hangs a poster of which classical artist on the classroom wall?
5. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)