|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
(b) Junior high.
(d) High school.
2. What could interfere with Lou's mail delivery on the island?
(a) Dogs not tied up.
(b) A broken mail truck.
(c) Weather and her mood.
(d) Her bad back.
3. What game does Pat Conroy let students play in class?
(d) Play and Talk.
4. Where does Bernie Schein get shipped to?
5. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
(a) Miss Glover.
(b) Lou Stone.
(c) Ted Stone.
(d) Andy Pappas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What modern convenience does Yamacraw lack?
2. What do the kids call Leonard Bernstein?
3. Pat Conroy feels what, showing his music loving students to whites?
4. Pat Conroy hangs a poster of which classical artist on the classroom wall?
5. Who is the "first decent teacher" the deputy superintendent hired?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)