|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pat Conroy threatens to do what to anyone who doesn't want to hear the national news?
(a) Break their arm.
(b) Applaud them.
(c) Flunk them out.
(d) Give them an A+.
2. Who is the deputy superintendent?
(a) Ezra Bennington.
(b) Dr. Piedmont.
(c) Bernie Schien.
(d) George Garbade.
3. Pat Conroy hangs a poster of which classical artist on the classroom wall?
(b) James Brown.
4. Where is Zeke Skimberry from?
5. What type of insect tortures Pat Conroy on Yamacraw?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zeke and Ida stop attending the Baptist church?
2. In Chapter One, Pat Conroy had not yet heard back from what organization?
3. Pat Conroy feels what, showing his music loving students to whites?
4. What first assignment does Pat Conroy give the class?
5. In Chapter One, what is the situation at Yamacraw school?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)