|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat Conroy request to teach?
(b) The Bronx.
(c) Yamacraw Island.
2. During the time period of The Water is Wide, Brazil produced the most what for the world?
3. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
4. What caused migration away from Yamacraw?
(a) A desire for education.
(b) A factory's pollutants.
(d) Lack of vaccines.
5. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Pat Conroy let students play in class?
2. Pat Conroy lost his job coaching basketball over what suspicion?
3. How many fingers do the illiterate students think are on a hand?
4. Why does the superintendent think Pat Conroy came to him?
5. What type of insect tortures Pat Conroy on Yamacraw?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)