|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
2. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
(c) High school.
(d) Junior high.
3. What saying hung in the classroom on Pat Conroy's visit?
(a) Learn and all will follow.
(b) Just do it.
(c) Education is the key to success.
(d) Dream it and do it.
4. In Chapter One, Pat Conroy had not yet heard back from what organization?
(a) The Army.
(b) The Peace Corp.
(d) The FBI.
5. What book is Cindy Lou's favorite?
(a) Tommy the Telephone.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) The Little Engine that Could.
(d) Goodnight Moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested Pat Conroy change the direction of his teaching career?
2. Zeke is concerned about the what in Yamacraw?
3. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
4. What first assignment does Pat Conroy give the class?
5. Where does Pat Conroy sleep his first night in Yamacraw?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)