Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
(a) Lureen Wallace.
(b) The administration.
(c) Lily Smalls.
(d) His wife.
2. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
(b) Aloof and distant.
(c) Warm and friendly.
3. Why is it impossible to commute to the island?
(b) Treacherous weather.
(c) No transportation.
(d) Too expensive.
4. What modern convenience does Yamacraw lack?
(a) Running water.
(d) Telephone service.
5. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
(a) Natural wildlife.
(b) Sandbars and oyster banks.
(c) High tide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pat Conroy doubts Yamacraw knows of what?
2. How many people left Yamacraw in the migration?
3. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
4. What food item from Yamacraw is famous?
5. Who suggested Pat Conroy change the direction of his teaching career?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)