|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
(a) Athens, Georgia.
(b) Charlotte, North Carolina.
(c) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(d) Beaufort, South Carolina.
2. What modern convenience does Yamacraw lack?
(c) Running water.
(d) Telephone service.
3. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
(a) He needs their help.
(b) He is secretly racist.
(c) He is frightened of them.
(d) He likes Lou.
4. Yamacraw visitor Dick is from what city?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. How old is the letter from Judy Hanst?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item from Yamacraw is famous?
2. Who suggests bringing the students to Beaufort to celebrate Halloween?
3. Which Italian character sang as part of his lesson to the kids?
4. In Chapter 8, the administration fights with Pat Conroy about what?
5. Why does the superintendent think Pat Conroy came to him?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)