|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
(a) He needs their help.
(b) He is frightened of them.
(c) He likes Lou.
(d) He is secretly racist.
2. What does Pat Conroy try to prepare his students for in the real world?
(a) Viral infections.
(b) Leaving the island.
(d) Raising a family.
3. Who is against taking the students to Washington D.C.?
(a) Pat Conroy.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
4. Pat Conroy wishes for what at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) To fix all his students.
(b) For Mrs. Brown to like him.
(c) To make more money.
(d) To get off the island.
5. What book is Cindy Lou's favorite?
(a) The Little Engine that Could.
(b) Tommy the Telephone.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Goodnight Moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What first assignment does Pat Conroy give the class?
2. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
3. What does Pat Conroy feel for the Confederate flag?
4. In college, Pat Conroy was accused of having what kind of a nose?
5. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)