|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet name does Mrs. Brown give kids in her class?
2. Who is the deputy superintendent?
(a) Dr. Piedmont.
(b) George Garbade.
(c) Bernie Schien.
(d) Ezra Bennington.
3. Who in South Carolina sent the kids letters after their Halloween trip?
(a) All of these.
(b) Host families.
4. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
5. Who is against taking the students to Washington D.C.?
(c) Pat Conroy.
(d) Mrs. Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pat Conroy appeal to for permission to travel to Washington D.C.?
2. Yamacraw visitor Dick is from what city?
3. Who does Pat Conroy live with at the end of October?
4. What type of discipline does Pat Conroy disagree with?
5. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)