|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fingers do the illiterate students think are on a hand?
(c) All of these.
2. Who is described as a "portrait of efficiency?"
(a) Miss Glover.
(b) Andy Pappas.
(c) Lou Stone.
(d) Ted Stone.
3. What cataloge is popular at the Yamacraw school?
(b) Outdoor Gear.
(c) Sears Roebuck.
(d) Hunting and Fishing Guide.
4. What type of large snake does the island house?
(c) Diamondback rattlesnake.
(d) Boa constrictor.
5. What caused migration away from Yamacraw?
(a) A desire for education.
(c) Lack of vaccines.
(d) A factory's pollutants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pat Conroy threatens to do what to anyone who doesn't want to hear the national news?
2. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
3. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
4. Who is a "poetess of profanity?"
5. To Pat Conroy, what makes the Skimberry's interesting people?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)