|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The students thought the word Conroy was what?
2. Why does Mrs. Brown make Pat Conroy principal of the school?
(a) He is white.
(b) He wants to be principal.
(c) She has a crush on him.
(d) He has the training.
3. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
(a) He needs their help.
(b) He is frightened of them.
(c) He is secretly racist.
(d) He likes Lou.
4. What modern convenience does Yamacraw lack?
(a) Telephone service.
(c) Running water.
5. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
(b) Aloof and distant.
(c) Warm and friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is home protection in voodoo?
2. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
3. Pat Conroy hangs a poster of which classical artist on the classroom wall?
4. Who is the king of Yamacraw Island?
5. Who is a "poetess of profanity?"
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)