|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
(a) He is frightened of them.
(b) He needs their help.
(c) He is secretly racist.
(d) He likes Lou.
2. Zeke is concerned about the what in Yamacraw?
(d) Lack of the arts.
3. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
(a) Natural wildlife.
(c) High tide.
(d) Sandbars and oyster banks.
4. What cataloge is popular at the Yamacraw school?
(a) Hunting and Fishing Guide.
(b) Outdoor Gear.
(c) Sears Roebuck.
5. Why does Mrs. Brown make Pat Conroy principal of the school?
(a) He has the training.
(b) She has a crush on him.
(c) He is white.
(d) He wants to be principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pat Conroy lost his job coaching basketball over what suspicion?
2. Who is the deputy superintendent?
3. What first assignment does Pat Conroy give the class?
4. What caused migration away from Yamacraw?
5. How many books were donated to the Yamacraw community center?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)