|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
(b) Essay writing.
(c) Pep rally.
2. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
(a) He is frightened of them.
(b) He is secretly racist.
(c) He needs their help.
(d) He likes Lou.
3. How many fingers do the illiterate students think are on a hand?
(b) All of these.
4. Where did Pat Conroy visit Dr. Henry Piedmont?
(a) Athens, Georgia.
(b) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(c) Beaufort, South Carolina.
(d) Charlotte, North Carolina.
5. Pat Conroy doubts Yamacraw knows of what?
(a) The information highway.
(b) The Constitution.
(c) The Emancipation Proclamation.
(d) Gun control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which popular singer do the students in Yamacraw love?
2. What food item from Yamacraw is famous?
3. Why did Zeke and Ida stop attending the Baptist church?
4. What age group did Pat Conroy first teach?
5. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)