|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested Pat Conroy change the direction of his teaching career?
(a) George Garbade.
(b) Jason Keener.
(c) Bernie Schein.
(d) Mike Jones.
2. In Chapter One, Pat Conroy had not yet heard back from what organization?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Peace Corp.
(d) The Army.
3. What does Pat Conroy watch for when boating?
(a) High tide.
(b) Natural wildlife.
(c) Sandbars and oyster banks.
4. How many books were donated to the Yamacraw community center?
5. What color is home protection in voodoo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronted Pat Conroy on the day Martin Luther was buried?
2. Beaufort friends warn Pat Conroy against befriending who?
3. What could interfere with Lou's mail delivery on the island?
4. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
5. Who is a "poetess of profanity?"
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)