Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
(c) Essay writing.
(d) Pep rally.
2. What type of the welcome do the students receive in South Carolina?
(a) Excited greetings.
(c) They are ignored.
(d) Lukewarm attention.
3. What does Mrs. Graves say about Pat Conroy?
(a) He is a "conceited man."
(b) He is "fat."
(c) He is a "fine lookin' man."
(d) He is "uneducated."
4. What is Ted Stone's attitude when first meeting Pat Conroy?
(a) Aloof and distant.
(c) Warm and friendly.
5. When Pat Conroy visits Mrs. Brown at home, she surprises him by doing what?
(a) Cooking him dinner.
(b) Crying with joy.
(c) Kissing him.
(d) Pointing a gun at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the island witch doctor?
2. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
3. In Chapter One, Pat Conroy had not yet heard back from what organization?
4. Why does Mrs. Brown make Pat Conroy principal of the school?
5. What type of program do Jim and Joe set up after school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)