|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pat Conroy's philosophy at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) "Life was good but it was hard".
(b) "Work hard and play hard."
(c) "Live and let live."
(d) "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
2. In college, Pat Conroy was accused of having what kind of a nose?
(a) Hog nose.
(b) Pig nose.
(c) Witch nose.
(d) Goblin nose.
3. Which student is sensitive about being short?
(c) Cindy Lou.
(d) Top Cat.
4. What does Pat Conroy feel for the Confederate flag?
5. After Halloween, Mrs. Brown shames the class over what?
(a) Stealing candy.
(b) Their lack of intelligence.
(c) Dressing up.
(d) Who wet the wrestling mat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first classical artist Pat Conroy plays for his class?
2. What cataloge is popular at the Yamacraw school?
3. Where did the children compete for prizes during Halloween?
4. What type of large snake does the island house?
5. In Chapter 9, who is hit in the back with a chair?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)