|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of program do Jim and Joe set up after school?
2. Who is the first parent to give permission for the Washington D.C. trip?
(a) Top Cat's father.
(b) Cindy Lou's mother.
(c) Carolina's father.
(d) Prophet's mother.
3. What does Pat Conroy like to do after school?
4. In Chapter 10, Dr. Piedmont says his secret to success is what?
5. In Chapter 10, Mrs. Barnwell tries to take what back from Pat Conroy?
(a) A gun.
(b) The name she called him.
(c) A beer.
(d) A scarf she made him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pat Conroy's philosophy at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What derogatory name was Dr. Piedmont called as a kid?
3. What type of animal does Pat Conroy give his students?
4. In what city does Saul go to the bathroom on a public street?
5. Why is Pat Conroy nice to Ted and Lou, in spite of their racism?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)