|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pat Conroy feels what, showing his music loving students to whites?
(a) "Satanic pleasure."
(c) "Melancholy disbelief."
(d) "Sadistic greed."
2. What does Pat Conroy feel for the Confederate flag?
3. Why is Pat Conroy concerned about sending the kids to Beaufort for Halloween?
(a) They get motion sick on the water.
(b) They do not celebrate Halloween.
(c) They might experience racism.
(d) They do not have costumes.
4. Pat Conroy hangs a poster of which classical artist on the classroom wall?
(a) James Brown.
5. Where did the children compete for prizes during Halloween?
(a) At school carnival booths.
(b) The newspaper contest.
(c) At an apple bobbing contest.
(d) From the local lottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pat Conroy wishes for what at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What type of animal does Pat Conroy give his students?
3. Where is Zeke Skimberry from?
4. What does Mrs. Graves say about Pat Conroy?
5. What derogatory name was Dr. Piedmont called as a kid?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)