|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Uncle Charlie cut his cat's head off?
(a) It bit him.
(b) It was going blind.
(c) It ate a mouse.
(d) It ate a liver.
2. Who protests the showing of films to students?
(a) Cindy Lou.
(b) Mrs. Brown.
(c) Ethel Lee.
(d) Jimmy Sue.
3. During the time period of The Water is Wide, Brazil produced the most what for the world?
4. Who is the first parent to give permission for the Washington D.C. trip?
(a) Top Cat's father.
(b) Prophet's mother.
(c) Carolina's father.
(d) Cindy Lou's mother.
5. Zeke is concerned about the what in Yamacraw?
(c) Lack of the arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pat Conroy is required to get permission to leave school during recess from who?
2. What type of animal does Pat Conroy give his students?
3. What unique style of teaching does Pat Conroy use to share information with his class?
4. Which popular singer do the students in Yamacraw love?
5. What animal bites Pat Conroy in Chapter 5?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)