|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Halloween trip help Pat Conroy's standing on the island?
(a) It helped him assimilate.
(b) The women started to love him.
(c) It lost him friends.
(d) It made him an outcast.
2. Where is Zeke Skimberry from?
3. Zeke is concerned about the what in Yamacraw?
(a) Lack of the arts.
4. During the time period of The Water is Wide, Brazil produced the most what for the world?
5. The children are transported by what during the Halloween festivities?
(a) A hot-air balloon.
(b) A trolley.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cindy Lou protests what about Halloween?
2. Why is Pat Conroy concerned about sending the kids to Beaufort for Halloween?
3. Who is the king of Yamacraw Island?
4. What ends Pat Conroy's desire to swim at Yamacraw?
5. Who protests the showing of films to students?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)