|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Jacob told as he runs toward the big top?
2. Where do Jacob and Marlena work for the next seven years?
3. What animal does Jacob insist was his, not the circus', property?
4. Who dies?
5. Why does Camel drink jake?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who does Jacob see commit the murder mentioned in the prologue?
2. Why does Jacob lose his appetite?
3. How does August react to Marlena's surprise?
This section contains 838 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)