|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranges for a doctor?
(b) Uncle Al.
2. Elderly Jacob suffers two disappointments in chapter 19. What is the second?
(a) Rosemary refuses to take him to the circus.
(b) Rosemary refuses to allow him to use his walker.
(c) Rosemary refuses to give him anymore cream with his breakfast.
(d) Rosemary is leaving her job to move closer to her mother-in-law.
3. Who does Jacob and Walter decide to approach about caring for Camel?
(a) Camel's estranged son.
(b) Camel's cousin.
(c) Camel's daughter.
(d) Camel's ex-wife.
4. Why is the train raided in Poughkepsie?
(a) To rid it of illegal drugs.
(b) To search for illegal aliens.
(c) To recover stolen money and property.
(d) To rid it of illegal alcohol.
5. Why is elderly Jacob frightened?
(a) He has chest pains and is afraid it means a heart attack is coming on.
(b) He cannot remember his wife's name.
(c) He calls Rosemary Rosie but cannot remember doing it.
(d) He forgets where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosie do when she sees the exit to the menagerie tent from the big top?
2. Who has a fist fight?
3. Why did Marlena marry August?
4. Who is having a party in Chapter 10?
5. Where do Walter and Jacob hide Camel in the meantime?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)