|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes drunk at the party in Chapter 10?
(b) Uncle Al.
2. What does Uncle Al want Rosie to do during the show?
(a) Perform a trick with her trunk.
(b) March in the Grand Spec.
(c) Allow the clowns to ride her.
(d) Balance on a ball.
3. What does Uncle Al want Jacob to do?
(a) Uncle Al wants Jacob to leave the circus.
(b) Uncle Al wants Jacob to get August and Marlena back together.
(c) Uncle Al wants Jacob to force Marlena to leave the circus.
(d) Uncle Al wants Jacob to force August to leave the circus.
4. How do Marlena and Jacob get separated from August?
(a) The restaurant is so crowded, the lose eachother in the crowd.
(b) They go to different seminar classes.
(c) They get lost on the way to the church.
(d) The police raid the nightclub.
5. What does Uncle Al reveal about August to Jacob?
(a) August is a paranoid schizophrenic.
(b) August is an alcoholic.
(c) August is a millionare.
(d) August has terminal cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jacob told has become ill?
2. What compromise does August come up with for Rosie?
3. Who is caught stealing lemonade?
4. Who does Jacob and Walter decide to approach about caring for Camel?
5. Who does Jacob want to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Marlena marry August?
2. How does August react to Marlena's surprise?
3. What is stolen several days in a row?
4. What does Jacob discover about Rosie?
5. What does Jacob use to pay the doctor?
6. What happens when Jacob has too much to drink?
7. How does August react to Marlena's injuries?
8. Why is the train raided in Poughkeepsie?
9. What does Uncle Al use to increase ticket sales?
10. How does Jacob convince Uncle Al to keep August from Marlena?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)