|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is August suspicious of?
(a) That Rosie is not intelligent enough to learn a performance.
(b) Stealing by one of his employees.
(c) Jacob and Marlena.
(d) Job cuts by Uncle Al.
2. Who has a fist fight?
(a) August and Earl.
(b) Jacob and Kinko.
(c) August and Kinko.
(d) Jacob and August.
3. What has Uncle Al failed to buy for his new workers?
(d) Sleeping cars.
4. What does Uncle Al want Rosie to do during the show?
(a) Balance on a ball.
(b) Perform a trick with her trunk.
(c) March in the Grand Spec.
(d) Allow the clowns to ride her.
5. How does learning Rosie's language help August?
(a) Learning her language helps prove Rosie is stupid.
(b) Learning her language makes it possible to control Rosie's theiving habits.
(c) Learning commands in her language enables August to train Rosie.
(d) Learning her language makes it possible for August to care about Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob discover when he returns to his room?
2. What does Jacob use to pay for the doctor?
3. Who does Jacob and Walter decide to approach about caring for Camel?
4. Who does Jacob want to see?
5. How does Uncle Al use this death to increase ticket sales?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)