|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is August suspicious of?
(a) Jacob and Marlena.
(b) Job cuts by Uncle Al.
(c) Stealing by one of his employees.
(d) That Rosie is not intelligent enough to learn a performance.
2. Who is Jacob told has become ill?
3. What does Marlena injure jumping out of Rosie's way?
(a) Her wrist.
(b) Her heels.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her hands.
4. Whose safety is Jacob concerned about?
(d) His own
5. Who is having a party in Chapter 10?
(c) Uncle Al.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does August react when he finds Jacob and Marlena in his tent?
2. What compromise does August come up with for Rosie?
3. What does Jacob do that causes Marlena to leave him alone in an alley?
4. Who is caught stealing lemonade?
5. Where does young Jacob take Marlena the morning after their fights with August?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)