|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is August suspicious of?
(a) Jacob and Marlena.
(b) That Rosie is not intelligent enough to learn a performance.
(c) Stealing by one of his employees.
(d) Job cuts by Uncle Al.
2. Who does Jacob want to see?
(b) Uncle Al.
3. Why does Jacob agree to sit at his old table?
(a) Jacob wants to make Rosemary happy.
(b) Jacob wants to make peace with everyone so the doctor will stop insisting he take his new medication.
(c) Jacob wants to fight and he figures the new resident would make a good target.
(d) Jacob wants to be near the ladies.
4. What compromise does August come up with for Rosie?
(a) Rosie rides in the parade on a hippo wagon.
(b) Rosie is to dance to another type of song.
(c) Rosie is to be put on display in the menagerie tent.
(d) Rosie is to perform with another performer.
5. Who is having a party in Chapter 10?
(b) Uncle Al.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose safety is Jacob concerned about?
2. Where does young Jacob take Marlena the morning after their fights with August?
3. Who takes Jacob to their tent?
4. What does August want Jacob to tell him?
5. What does Jacob do while in this tent?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)