Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies?
(a) Lovely Lucinda.
2. What gift does August offer Jacob for his help with Rosie?
(a) A new job.
(b) A raise.
(c) A gold ring.
(d) A new watch.
3. What injury had Jacob suffered?
(a) A strained ankle.
(b) A broken wrist.
(c) A concussion.
(d) A black eye.
4. Why is elderly Jacob frightened?
(a) He has chest pains and is afraid it means a heart attack is coming on.
(b) He cannot remember his wife's name.
(c) He calls Rosemary Rosie but cannot remember doing it.
(d) He forgets where he is.
5. Why does Jacob agree to sit at his old table?
(a) Jacob wants to make Rosemary happy.
(b) Jacob wants to fight and he figures the new resident would make a good target.
(c) Jacob wants to make peace with everyone so the doctor will stop insisting he take his new medication.
(d) Jacob wants to be near the ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Jacob and Marlena decide not to run away?
2. What does Jacob discover when he returns to his room?
3. Who does Jacob see kill August?
4. What is August suspicious of?
5. How do Marlena and Jacob get separated from August?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)