|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlena injure jumping out of Rosie's way?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her wrist.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her heels.
2. Who performs with Rosie?
3. Why did Marlena marry August?
(a) For love.
(b) To escape the mundane life her parents had planned for her.
(c) To join the circus.
(d) To escape an abusive boyfriend.
4. Who dies?
(d) Lovely Lucinda.
5. Who arranges for a doctor?
(a) Uncle Al.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is redlighted?
2. Who does Jacob attempt to kill?
3. Who does Jacob see beating a stampeding Rosie?
4. What has caused this illness?
5. Where do Walter and Jacob hide Camel in the meantime?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)