|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Jacob have?
2. Why does Camel drink jake?
(a) It was a gift.
(b) It is cheap.
(c) It is tasty.
(d) It is Prohibition and it is the only alcohol he can find.
3. Who does Camel attempt to speak to on Jacob's behalf?
(a) Uncle Al
4. Who comes to Jacob's defense during his conversation with Uncle Al?
5. Where does Jacob go when he hears the music change?
(a) Jacob rushes to the big top
(b) Jacob runs toward town
(c) Jacob rushes to the train
(d) Jacob runs away from the big top
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacob meet up with Marlena the next morning in Chapter 7?
2. Who wakes elderly Jacob in Chapter 5?
3. Who is Uncle Al?
4. What does Jacob see outside the window?
5. Who owns the sick horse Jacob is to examine in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What attacks Jacob later that night?
2. What animal does Jacob notice missing from the circus' group of exotic animals?
3. What is the emergency that causes the band to play Stars and Stripes Forever?
4. What have Jacob's parents left to him?
5. Where is Jacob living in his old age?
6. How many children does Jacob have?
7. What does Jacob see outside the center's window?
8. Who is Jacob's roommate? What is the source of tension between these two?
9. Why does Jacob become angry with Rosemary, one of his nurses at the assisted-living center?
10. What is the significance of Stars and Stripes Forever in the circus?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)