1. Who is Jacob, the character introduced in the prologue?
A circus workman.
2. Where is Jacob at the beginning of his circus memories?
In the cookhouse of a circus.
3. What song does Jacob hear being played as the stampede begins?
Stars and Stripes Forever
4. What is Jacob doing just before the stampede begins?
5. Where does Jacob go when he hears the music change?
Jacob rushes to the big top
6. What is Jacob told as he runs toward the big top?
Jacob is told the animals are stampeding
This section contains 5,441 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)