|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds bath water for Jacob?
2. Where do Walter and Jacob hide Camel in the meantime?
(a) In Marlena's state car.
(b) In the cookhouse.
(c) In their room.
(d) In the big cat car.
3. What holds Jacob's attention in class in Chapter 2?
(a) The teacher's assignment.
(b) The teacher's lecture.
(c) A fellow student's magazine.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
4. Why does Jacob help Marlena with her horse?
(a) He wants to make a favorable impression on Uncle Al and August.
(b) He likes being in control of a situation.
(c) He likes her and does not want her to suffer.
(d) He is a kind person who will help anyone.
5. Who is having a party in Chapter 10?
(a) Uncle Al.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marlena talking to when Jacob finds her?
2. What holds the attention of many of the assisted-living center's residents in Chapter 5?
3. What is Kinko's real name?
4. Why does August become annoyed with Marlena over lunch in Chapter 9?
5. Who is caught stealing lemonade?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)