|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal is the most popular that day in the menagerie tent?
(a) The llama.
(b) The giraffe.
(c) The horses.
2. Why does Jacob agree to sit at his old table?
(a) Jacob wants to make peace with everyone so the doctor will stop insisting he take his new medication.
(b) Jacob wants to be near the ladies.
(c) Jacob wants to make Rosemary happy.
(d) Jacob wants to fight and he figures the new resident would make a good target.
3. What person in Jacob's life has recently died?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His wife.
(c) His long time friend.
(d) His child.
4. Why does a customer attack the sideshow barker?
(a) He is unhappy with the price of the shows.
(b) He is unhappy with the noise the barker makes.
(c) He is unhappy with the barker's comments about his wife.
(d) He is unhappy with what he sees in the show.
5. What does Uncle Al want Rosie to do?
(a) Dance to an Irish jig.
(b) Participate in a parade through town.
(c) Entertain the small children coming to the show.
(d) Perform an act with Marlena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jacob's father do for a living?
2. Where is Jacob at the beginning of his circus memories?
3. Why does August give Marlena a black eye?
4. What does Rosemary help Jacob do next?
5. Where do Walter and Jacob hide Camel in the meantime?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)