|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob wake the next morning?
(a) In his own room.
(b) Inside a clown trunk, wearing clown makeup.
(c) In the big top.
(d) In the big cat car.
2. Why does Jacob agree to sit at his old table?
(a) Jacob wants to fight and he figures the new resident would make a good target.
(b) Jacob wants to be near the ladies.
(c) Jacob wants to make Rosemary happy.
(d) Jacob wants to make peace with everyone so the doctor will stop insisting he take his new medication.
3. What problem does this announcement cause for August?
(a) August is going to lose half his staff.
(b) August must train a new animal quickly.
(c) August does not have time to procure food for the animals.
(d) August is forced to give up some of his animals.
4. Can Jacob heal the horse he examines?
(a) No, Jacob does not have the necessary equipment to heal the horse.
(b) Yes, but it will take a special surgery to do it.
(c) No, Jacob knows the injury cannot be healed.
(d) Yes, but the horse will need to be left behind when the circus moves on.
5. What does Jacob think about as he watches?
(a) If the new dancer could be any worse.
(b) If the new game is as boring as it looks.
(c) If the circus acts are as good as Marlena's act was.
(d) If the new movie is worth watching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob retrieve from the camel and zebra cars?
2. What does Uncle Al want Rosie to do?
3. What makes Jacob ill in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Jacob go when he hears the music change?
5. What has changed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)