|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob's doctor believe has caused his recent outburst?
(a) The doctor believes Jacob is developing schizophrenia.
(b) The doctor believes Jacob is suffering demensia.
(c) The doctor believes Jacob is just a miserly old man.
(d) The doctor believes Jacob is depressed over his wife's death.
2. Where does Jacob find Marlena?
(a) On the train
(b) In town
(c) In the big top
(d) In the menagerie tent
3. What does Jacob retrieve from the camel and zebra cars?
(a) The barrels of meat.
(b) The barrels of sweet grain.
(c) The barrels of alcohol.
(d) The barrels of valuables.
4. Why does Jacob keep this act perpetrated against August secret for more than half a century?
(a) To protect August
(b) To protect Marlena
(c) To protect the circus
(d) To protect himself
5. What kind of train does Jacob jump?
(a) A freight train.
(b) A coal train.
(c) A circus train.
(d) A passenger train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Al order be done with Jacob?
2. Why does Jacob help the barker?
3. Why does Jacob help Marlena with her horse?
4. Which relatives does Jacob have trouble remembering?
5. Why does elderly Jacob become annoyed when Rosemary wakes him?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)