|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Jacob attend?
(a) Notre Dame University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Cornell University.
2. Why is Jacob in the assisted-living center?
(a) He is old.
(b) He wants to be near people his own age.
(c) He has no family to care for him.
(d) He broke his hip and needs extra help while he recovers.
3. Who is kind to Jacob despite his foul mood at dinner?
(a) The guest from dinner.
(b) A female resident.
(c) The nurse.
(d) His wife.
4. What song does Jacob hear being played as the stampede begins?
(a) Stars and Stripes Forever
(b) God Bless America
(c) God Bless the Queen
(d) America the Beautiful
5. What does Jacob lament about his current circumstances?
(a) Being old and being treated like a fragile being.
(b) His inablity to argue for arguement's sake.
(c) Being too tired to eat an entire meal.
(d) His inability to stay in his wheelchair all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jacob removed from the dining room?
2. Why is class interrupted?
3. Why does Jacob return to school?
4. What does Jacob see someone do to August at the end of the prologue?
5. Why does Jacob dislike this guest?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)