|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Al order be done with Jacob?
(a) Uncle Al wants Jacob handed over to the police.
(b) Uncle Al wants Jacob placed in the animal car.
(c) Uncle Al wants Jacob thrown from the train.
(d) Uncle Al wants Jacob given a job with the clowns.
2. What has changed between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) The plot. Chapter 2 introduces a new conflict.
(b) The characters. Chapter 2 contains a new main character.
(c) The setting. Chapter 2 takes place in Jacob's past.
(d) The tone. Chapter 2 begins after a new tragedy in Jacob's life.
3. Where does Jacob end up sitting to eat his dinner?
(a) At his regular table.
(b) In his room.
(c) In the game room.
(d) At a new table.
4. What is Jacob studying at school?
(a) Veterinary Medicine.
5. Why does Jacob dislike this guest?
(a) He remembers this person from his own youth.
(b) He knows he is lying and he is jealous of the attention he is getting.
(c) The guest is disrespectful to Jacob.
(d) He dislikes braggarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holds Jacob's attention in class in Chapter 2?
2. Who is kind to Jacob despite his foul mood at dinner?
3. What school does Jacob attend?
4. What makes Jacob angry after this person wakes him?
5. Who does Jacob think of when he returns to his room?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)