|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Jacob attend?
(a) Notre Dame University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Cornell University.
(d) Cambridge University.
2. Who finds bath water for Jacob?
3. What does Jacob do to help Kinko?
(a) Jacob offers a solution to an illness Kinko's dog is suffering.
(b) Jacob offers to move to a new room.
(c) Jacob offers to help care for a sick friend of Kinko's.
(d) Jacob offers to do some of Kinko's work around the circus.
4. Why is class interrupted?
(a) One of the students made a rude remark.
(b) A student let a mouse go in class.
(c) There is a problem with the final exam.
(d) There is a message for Jacob.
5. What does Jacob recommend be done for the horse?
(a) The horse should be stalled and taken off its feed.
(b) The horse should be treated with special medications.
(c) The horse should be taken to an animal hospital.
(d) The horse should be given to a farmer who could stall it properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does August give Jacob?
2. What is the only thing Jacob is able to take from his parents' home?
3. Who does the bath water found for Jacob belong to?
4. What is Jacob studying at school?
5. What is August suspicious of?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)