|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious upbringing have Fountainhead and Haikumom both experienced, though they do not practice that religion as adults?
2. How many godchildren did Ginny have at the time of her death?
3. How many arrests for civil disobedience did Ginny have on her record during her lifetime?
4. How many biological children did Ginny give birth to in her lifetime?
5. What feature does Elliot say Ginny had used her carpentry skills to build on 47 different occasions?
(a) Beds at homeless shelters.
(b) Wheelchair ramps.
(c) Skateboard ramps.
(d) Swing sets at domestic violence shelters.
6. How much does Yazmin guess that she and Elliot will get for Haikumom's computer at the pawnshop?
7. When Odessa does not answer her door, how do Elliot and Yazmin know that she is in her house?
(a) They hear her cell phone ringing when they call her.
(b) They hear her tea kettle whistling.
(c) They hear her shouting.
(d) They see on their phones that she is posting online in the Addiction Support forum.
8. At what point does ChutesAndLadders hang up once his son answers his father's first call in many years?
(a) When his son tells ChutesAndLadders that he hates him.
(b) When his son's wife gets on the phone.
(c) When his son asks him for money.
(d) When his son says hello.
9. What do Yazmin and Elliot see when they turn on the lights inside Odessa's house?
(a) An empty living room in disarray.
(b) Odessa in a heap on the floor.
(c) A group of people whom they have never seen.
(d) A single chrysanthemum lying in the doorway.
10. What make and model is the car that ChutesAndLadders is trying to sell?
(a) Ford Mustang.
(b) Toyota Tercel.
(c) Jeep Cherokee.
(d) Chevrolet Malibu.
11. What does the 911 operator tell Yazmin when she asks what do while she and Elliot wait for the ambulance to arrive?
(a) She tells her to put a cold compress on Odessa's forehead.
(b) She tells her to give Odessa some water.
(c) She tells her to keep Odessa warm.
(d) She tells her to elevate Odessa's feet.
12. What is Haikumom's real name?
13. What does Haikumom ask Fountainhead about his first crack cocaine dealer that prompts him to say he has to leave?
(a) If he has seen her this week.
(b) If she is a minor.
(c) If Fountainhead has had sex with her.
(d) If he knows where she can be found at all times.
14. When Orangutan is at the Sapporo train station and is chatting online with ChutesAndLadders, what objects in America does she liken to internet cafes in Japan in terms of how ubiquitous they are?
(a) Charging station.
(b) Parking meters.
(c) Public restrooms.
15. Though Fountainhead had said in his first post on the Addiction Support forum that he only smokes crack cocaine once per week, what is the truth he reveals to Haikumom when they meet in person?
(a) He uses crack cocaine at least 3 times a week.
(b) He has been using crack cocaine every day for 5 years straight.
(c) He has been using crack cocaine every day for 700 days straight.
(d) He has only used crack cocaine once in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does ChutesAndLadders plan to do with the proceeds from the sale of his car?
2. What reason does ChutesAndLadders give for discouraging Orangutan from visiting her birth parents?
3. When Haikumom recommends 3 rehabilitation facilities to Fountainhead, what two criteria do they all share?
4. What word does Orangutan use to describe ChutesAndLadders when he finally calls his son?
5. How does Orangutan figure out that someone else is posing as Haikumom online?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)