|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elliot work at the Subway 30 minutes away from his mom Ginny's house even though there is a subway two minutes away from her house?
(a) There were no positions available at the Subway close to Ginny's house.
(b) He hates the boss that manages the Subway close to Ginny's house.
(c) He does not want his friends from the neighborhood to know that he works at a sandwich shop.
(d) He likes the clientele better at the Subway that is closer to the subway and further away from Ginny's house.
2. When Elliot meets Yazmin at the flower shop what activity has he been doing that is making him walk with a limp?
(a) Helping his best friend move.
(d) Jumping rope.
3. Where do Yazmin and Elliot plan to travel after Ginny's funeral to spread her ashes?
(a) Grant Park.
(b) El Yunque Rainforest.
(c) Grand Central Station.
(d) Rio Celeste Waterfall.
4. What does Ginny do that Yaz views as a sign of healthy progress?
(a) She cooks breakfast.
(b) She sweeps the floor.
(c) She takes a shower.
(d) She yells at Elliot.
5. What type of flowers does Elliot refuse to have in Ginny's funeral wreath?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days of sobriety does Orangutan announce she has when she comes back online after a long absence?
2. Why does ChutesAndLadders look forward so much to the Tuesday crossword puzzle in the newspaper?
3. What does the professor ask Elliot to do in return for the favor of translating Elliot's Arabic phrase for him?
4. How are Ginny and Odessa related?
5. What adjective does Haikumom use to describe Fountainhead's first post on the addiction support forum?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)