|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yazmin give as the reason for her divorce from William?
(a) She cheated on William.
(b) William fell out of love with her and viewed her like any other stranger.
(c) William cheated on her.
(d) She found a new job lecturing in New York City and he did not want to move.
2. What is the one thing in life that frightens ChutesAndLadders more than the ocean?
(a) A relapse.
(b) His mother's death.
(d) Being alone.
3. Which Jazz artist is the subject of Yazmin's lecture when she receives the emergency text from Elliot?
(a) Charlie Mingus.
(b) Miles Davis.
(c) John Coltrane.
(d) Chick Corea.
4. What does Elliot do with the eggs when Ginny goes to the bathroom?
(a) He blots them.
(b) He throws them away.
(c) He eats them himself.
(d) He feeds them to the dogs.
5. What does the professor ask Elliot to do in return for the favor of translating Elliot's Arabic phrase for him?
(a) He wants Elliot to be a consultant on a movie in which he is investing.
(b) He wants Elliot to show his daughter around the city.
(c) He wants Elliot to talk Yazmin into becoming a tenured professor.
(d) He wants Elliot to talk to Yazmin about possibly dating him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the professor that translates Elliot's memorized Arabic phrase for him?
2. How many days of sobriety does Orangutan announce she has when she comes back online after a long absence?
3. What phrase does ChutesAndLadders use to describe his physical appearance?
4. What item does HaikuMom tell ChutesAndLadders that she is going to buy for him?
5. What is NOT one thing that Orangutan lists among the items that she buys with her paychecks from teaching?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)