|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious upbringing have Fountainhead and Haikumom both experienced, though they do not practice that religion as adults?
2. At what college does Yazmin teach?
3. How many drug overdoses had ChutesAndLadders experienced before his near-death experience on Coronado Beach?
4. What make of car does Fountainhead drive?
5. What object does Elliot smash at work when he gets word of his mom's decline in health?
(a) The front window.
(b) The slicing machine.
(c) A glass pitcher.
(d) The bathroom mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Orangutan vow to take if she stays sober for three months?
2. Though Fountainhead had said in his first post on the Addiction Support forum that he only smokes crack cocaine once per week, what is the truth he reveals to Haikumom when they meet in person?
3. What does ChutesAndLadders tell Orangutan happened to him as a result of her three month absence from the Addiction Support forum?
4. In what country was Orangutan born?
5. What is the name of Chutes and Ladders's son, whom he has not seen in a long time?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)