|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary device does Elliot declare to be present in Haikumom's choice of computer password once he figures it out?
2. At what point does ChutesAndLadders hang up once his son answers his father's first call in many years?
(a) When his son says hello.
(b) When his son asks him for money.
(c) When his son's wife gets on the phone.
(d) When his son tells ChutesAndLadders that he hates him.
3. When Haikumom recommends 3 rehabilitation facilities to Fountainhead, what two criteria do they all share?
(a) They are located in Atlanta, Georgia, and have riverfront views.
(b) They are located on waterfront property and are in Honolulu, Hawaii.
(c) They are outpatient facilities and are close to Fountainhead's home.
(d) They are for wealthy people and they are for professionals.
4. How many abandoned homes did Ginny refurbish and sell to young families prior to her death?
5. How much does Yazmin guess that she and Elliot will get for Haikumom's computer at the pawnshop?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Yazmin is trying to talk to Elliot about his past drug issues, he tries to walk away from the conversation. What causes him to ultimately stay?
2. What chore does Elliot confess to neglecting throughout his time with Ginny during her illness?
3. What do the stage directions indicate should happen onstage when Yazmin and Elliot try to lift Odessa onto the couch?
4. What does Haikumom ask Fountainhead about his first crack cocaine dealer that prompts him to say he has to leave?
5. When Elliot meets Yazmin at the flower shop what activity has he been doing that is making him walk with a limp?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)