|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since ChutesAndLadders has spoken to his son?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. How do Elliot and Yazmin gain entry to Odessa's house after Ginny's funeral?
(a) The landlord lets them in.
(b) Yazmin kicks the door in.
(c) Elliot finds the spare key in a flowerpot.
(d) Elliot kicks the door in.
3. What is the name of Chutes and Ladders's son, whom he has not seen in a long time?
4. When Elliot is too emotionally overcome to continue speaking, who delivers the rest of his line for him at the end of the scene at Ginny's funeral?
5. What type of flowers does Elliot refuse to have in Ginny's funeral wreath?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sport does Fountainhead say he had placed at state championships two years in a row?
2. How much does Yazmin guess that she and Elliot will get for Haikumom's computer at the pawnshop?
3. For how many months does Elliot reveal to Yazmin that his struggle with a severe addiction to pain medication lasted?
4. When Orangutan is at the Sapporo train station and is chatting online with ChutesAndLadders, what objects in America does she liken to internet cafes in Japan in terms of how ubiquitous they are?
5. When Odessa's unconscious mind is speaking her thoughts onstage during her overdose, how many times does she say she has ever been to an airport?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)