1. At what college does Yazmin teach?
2. What does Ginny do that Yaz views as a sign of healthy progress?
(a) She yells at Elliot.
(b) She sweeps the floor.
(c) She takes a shower.
(d) She cooks breakfast.
3. What illness does Ginny have?
(b) Parkinson's Disease.
4. What does Ginny use to cook her eggs that upsets Elliot?
(a) Vegetable Oil.
(c) Pork fat.
(d) Non-stick spray.
5. What does Elliot do with the eggs when Ginny goes to the bathroom?
(a) He eats them himself.
(b) He throws them away.
(c) He feeds them to the dogs.
(d) He blots them.
6. What does Yazmin give as the reason for her divorce from William?
(a) William fell out of love with her and viewed her like any other stranger.
(b) William cheated on her.
(c) She cheated on William.
(d) She found a new job lecturing in New York City and he did not want to move.
This section contains 5,648 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)