|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day was this paper published?
(a) 30th November, 1985.
(b) 31st October, 1985.
(c) 22nd November, 1963.
(d) 26th January, 1985.
2. Identify the interviewer's attitude to Veidt.
(a) He is suspicious and cynical.
(b) He is sympathetic but not too trusting.
(c) He is openly hostile.
(d) He is sympathetic and sycophantic.
3. With which of The Comedian's beliefs does Veidt now agree?
(a) The world revolves around conflict and power.
(b) The world would be happy without conflict and power.
(c) Rulers should relinquish power and give it to the people.
(d) There should be one world government.
4. Who organized and paid for the attack on Adrian Veidt?
(a) Pyramid Industries.
(c) Sphenoid Laboratories.
(d) Pyramid Laboratories.
5. How does the report comment on Rorschach's notebook?
(a) It says the notebook is impossible to read, thanks to the cramped and eccentric writing.
(b) It says the notebook is full of secrets.
(c) It says the notebook is impossible to read because it is covered in inkblots.
(d) It says the notebook will be crucual to the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the paper's attitude to costumed heroes?
2. In the Black Freighter comic, what happens when the sailor abandons his raft?
3. With what is Rorchach charged?
4. Detective Fine suspects that Dan . . .
5. What is the significance of the information given in this section?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)