|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Adrian Veidt?
(a) Doug Shea.
(b) Dan Dreiberg.
(c) Max Shea.
(d) Doug Roth.
2. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
(a) His impressive array of equipment and inventions.
(b) His impressive array of DVDs.
(c) His plasma television with sound surround.
(d) His impressive collection of hero costumes.
3. Who compiled the scrapbook?
(b) Hollis Mason.
(c) Walter Kovacs.
(d) Sally Jupiter.
4. Who was the author of the inter-office memo?
(a) Detective Fine.
(b) Jon Osterman.
(c) The District Attorney.
(d) Dr Long.
5. What is "The Veidt Method"
(a) A plan for a spiritual journey.
(b) A business plan for Pyramid Industries.
(c) A program of mind games and martial arts.
(d) A program of exercise and mental discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant item does Laurie take with her when she goes with Jon?
2. How is Jon's giant mechanism powered?
3. What is the paper's political stance?
4. What motivated the Nazi punks to attack and kill Hollis Mason?
5. On the night of the rescue, what other people are dressed in costume?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)