|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what publication does the article appear?
(a) Journal of the American Ornate Furniture Society.
(b) Journal of the American Ornithological Society.
(c) Journal of the American Ontological Society.
(d) Journal of the American Otorhinolaryngeal Society.
2. Where can "The Veidt Method" often be seen advertised?
(a) On the back cover of Tales of the Black Freighter.
(b) In America Today.
(c) On the back page of The New Frontiersman.
(d) On page 3 of the National Enquirer.
3. Laurie's medical scans reveal . . .
(a) That she does not have cancer.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she has terminl cancer.
(d) That she s not pregnant.
4. What does Sally reveal to the interviewer?
(a) Her belief that she shared responsbility for the rape.
(b) Her love for The Comedian.
(c) Her responsibility for The Comedian.
(d) Her horror of rape.
5. How is Jon's giant mechanism powered?
(a) Solar cells..
(d) Nuclear energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan wake up during the night?
2. What is the sailor's mental state when he joins the pirates?
3. What is the message in Adrian Veidt's office memo?
4. Ih what form are these documents?
5. Who was the author of the inter-office memo?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)