|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan wake up during the night?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He has had a
(c) He has had a nightmare.
(d) He thinks Laurie has left him.
2. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
(a) His impressive array of equipment and inventions.
(b) His plasma television with sound surround.
(c) His impressive array of DVDs.
(d) His impressive collection of hero costumes.
3. Who created the drawing of a man and a woman merging into one while having sex?
(a) Dr Malcolm Long.
(b) Diego Garcia.
(c) Detective Fine.
(d) The child Walter Kovacs.
4. Who does Dr Long meet near Bernhard's newsstand?
(b) Detective Fine.
(c) The whore.
(d) His wife.
5. Whose version of events is confirmed through the contents of the scrapbook?
(a) Hollis Mason's.
(b) Captain Metropolis's.
(c) Jon Osterman's.
(d) The Comedian's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Veidt Method"
2. Why did Adrian give away the family fortune?
3. Who was the author of the document presented here?
4. With which of The Comedian's beliefs does Veidt now agree?
5. What is the paper's political stance?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)