Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the author of the document presented here?
(a) Jean Seberg.
(b) Jon Silberberg.
(c) Dr Malcolm Long.
(d) Dan Dreiberg.
2. What important decision does Dan make?
(a) To ask Laurie to rescue Rorschach.
(b) To ask Laurie to marry him.
(c) To rescue Rorschach from prison.
(d) To have Rorschach murdered in prison.
3. In the Black Freighter comic, what happens when the sailor abandons his raft?
(a) He fights off a shark and swims to shore.
(b) He doesn't sink, but grabs onto a piece of wood and floats to shore.
(c) He swims to shore.
(d) He doesn't sink, but appears to walk on the sea.
4. Who organized and paid for the attack on Adrian Veidt?
(a) Pyramid Laboratories.
(b) Pyramid Industries.
(d) Sphenoid Laboratories.
5. With what is Rorchach charged?
(a) Stealing from Edgar Jacobi and Harvey Furniss.
(b) The murders of Edgar Jacobi, Gerald Grice and Harvey Furniss.
(c) The murders of Elsa Jacobi, Gerald Grace and Harvey Furnis.
(d) Scaling the facade of a building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do we learn about Hollis Mason's autobiography?
2. What does this chapter add for the reader/responder?
3. What disturbing news is broadcast on TV?
4. What significant thing does Jon tell Laurie about himself?
5. Which description best fits the article on "The Veidt Method"?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)