|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr Long meet near Bernhard's newsstand?
(a) Detective Fine.
(b) His wife.
(c) The whore.
2. What is the message in Adrian Veidt's office memo?
(a) Nostalgia perfume is to be repackaged.
(b) Nostalgia perfume will be discontinued and replaced.
(c) There needs to be a new advertising campaign for Nostalgia perfume.
(d) Production of nostalgia perfume is to be stepped up.
3. According to the article, what do scientists often fail to appreciate?
(a) The mystery and beauty of life.
(b) The mysteries of time and space.
(c) The mysterious ways their salaries are paid.
(d) The mystery and beauty of birds.
4. What does Sally reveal to the interviewer?
(a) Her belief that she shared responsbility for the rape.
(b) Her horror of rape.
(c) Her love for The Comedian.
(d) Her responsibility for The Comedian.
5. What significant item does Laurie take with her when she goes with Jon?
(a) Her hero costume.
(b) A bottle of the new pefume.
(c) Her cigarettes.
(d) A bottle of her mother's perfume.
Short Answer Questions
1. The leading article is written by . . . ?
2. Which publication employs the interviewer?
3. Why does Dan wake up during the night?
4. How is Jon's giant mechanism powered?
5. What place does this section have in the structure of the graphic novel?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)