|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jon's father throw out the window?
(a) The Comedian.
(b) His dinner.
(c) Pieces of his disassembled watch.
(d) A book about Hiroshima.
2. Which is the correct statement?
(a) Chapter 4 concludes with the transcript of a TV interview with Professor Milton Gluck.
(b) Chapter 4 concludes with a brief essay by Professor Milton Glass.
(c) Chapte 4 cloncludes with the summary of a novel by Professor Milton Glass.
(d) Chapter 4 concludes with a long poem by Professor John Milton.
3. For what reason was Silhouette expelled from the group?
(a) She stole money from the group.
(b) She became pregnant.
(c) It became known she was a lesbian.
(d) She had an affair with Captain Metropolis.
4. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
(a) He wrote a paper on vigilantes.
(b) He retired from the police force.
(c) He retired from the costumed hero business.
(d) He investigated Antarctica.
5. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
(a) He is is the designer of ink-blot tests.
(b) He is a criminal psychologist.
(c) He is a forensic analyst.
(d) He is a criminal psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did Rorschach, as a child, become involved in a street fight?
2. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
3. Why did a man slaughter his wife and family?
4. Where does Rorschach go to visit Jon Osterman?
5. For what reason might this other nation attack America with nuclear weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dr Manhattan?
2. What happens when Rorschach gets into Blake's apartment?
3. There is a great deal of irony in this chapter. Comment on irony relating to the character of Dr Long.
4. What is the result of Rorschach's visit to Moloch?
5. In Jon's story, what is the significance of Janey Slater?
6. What is the main idea of the article presented here?
7. What is the main focus of this section?
8. In what way is this extract from Hollis' autobiography important in the novel?
9. Who is Adrian Veidt?
10. What is Laurence Shexnayder's interest in Sally?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)