|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rorschach get into the apartment?
(a) He goes through the front door, using a secret key.
(b) He teleports himself into the apartment.
(c) He tricks the janitor to let him in.
(d) He scales the facade of the building.
2. What does the vagrant walk through on the sidewalk?
(a) A huge oil slick.
(b) A pile of trash scattered everywhere.
(c) A huge pool of blood.
(d) A snowstorm.
3. Why is Laurie glad to hear that Blake is dead?
(a) He had once tried to rape her mother.
(b) She heard he had terminal cancer and is glad his suffering is over.
(c) She knows he will leave her a lot of money.
(d) He had once tried to rape her.
4. Rorschach tells Moloch to contact him by what method?
(a) By leaving a note at Grand Central station.
(b) By leaving a note under his door.
(c) By leaving a note in a certain city trash can.
(d) By sending him a coded text message.
5. Which short, strong statement is made in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of people does Dan see in the rough neighborhood?
2. Where does this chapter take place?
3. Which is the correct statement?
4. Who damaged Dan's lock?
5. How did Hollis first find out about costumed heroes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Rorschach's visit to Moloch?
2. Who is Adrian Veidt?
3. What was unusual about the case of Night Owl?
4. What is Laurence Shexnayder's interest in Sally?
5. What made Hollis decode to become a costumed hero?
6. What was the purpose of Captain Metropolis' meeting?
7. In which state was Hollis Mason born?
8. Can any plot significance be attached to this section of the novel?
9. What was the outcome for the other costumed heroes after their appearances before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee?
10. What is significant about "The Watchmaker"?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)