|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter concludes with . . . ?
(a) More pages from Hollis Mason's autobiography.
(b) The death of The Comedian.
(c) More pages on the history of comic books.
(d) A fight with Nazi punks.
2. What do Dan and Laurie do after the fight with the muggers?
(a) They laugh because they have enjoyed themselves.
(b) They take the injured muggers to hospital.
(c) They laugh at the muggers.
(d) They laugh in relief because they almost lost the fight.
3. What was the focus of the riots Dan helped to suppress?
(a) They were against the war in Vietnam.
(b) They were pro (in favor of) the police.
(c) They were about civil rights.
(d) They were against the police.
4. In what part of town does Jacobi live?
(a) The seedy part of town.
(b) An ordinary working class neighbourhood.
(c) The bohemian part of town.
(d) An ordinary middle class neighborhood.
5. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervened to save Sally from rape?
2. What did Hollis do at age 23?
3. Of what did Hooded Justice remind Hollis?
4. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
5. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Laurence Shexnayder's interest in Sally?
2. What is the main idea of the article presented here?
3. What happens when Rorschach gets into Blake's apartment?
4. To what extent was America victorious in the Vietnam War?
5. In which state was Hollis Mason born?
6. There is a great deal of irony in this chapter. Comment on irony relating to the character of Dr Long.
7. Do you think that Hooded Justice was right not to testify to the House UnAmerican Activities Commission?
8. Who is Adrian Veidt?
9. What is the topic of conversation between the two detectives as they leave the scene of the murder?
10. What problems are being dealt with by President Richard Nixon
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)