|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Shexnayder's attitude to the expulsion of Silhouette?
(a) It repelled him.
(b) He tried to prevent it.
(c) He wanted her to take it up before the Human Rights Commission.
(d) He supported it.
2. In what way is Hollis' autobiography important?
(a) It provides information about characters and important events in the novel.
(b) It tells us about costumed heroes.
(c) It reveals important things all Americans ought to know.
(d) It's a great example of autobiographical writing.
3. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
(a) A novel.
(b) An autopiographical novel.
(c) A tell-all autobiography.
(d) A HUAAC document.
4. Which newspaper interviews Janey Slater?
(a) The New Frontiersman.
(b) The Times of London.
(c) The Nova Express.
(d) The New York Times
5. What was the boy Rorschach's experience after being placed in care?
(a) Positive: he got to meet lots of girls.
(b) Negative: he missed his mother.
(c) Positive: he enjoyed it and he excelled at school.
(d) Neutral: he got on with things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dan think responsible for the murder of Blake?
2. What did this person ask of Hollis?
3. How did Hollis get to New York?
4. How was Edward Morgan Blake murdered?
5. When Rorschach finds the Comedian's costume, what does he assume?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is there anything ironic about the interview between Dr Long and Rorschach?
2. What is the main idea of the article presented here?
3. What happened to Dollar Bill?
4. What is the main focus of this section?
5. What prompts Laurie to walk out on Jon and go to Dan's place?
6. What is significant about "The Watchmaker"?
7. Who is Adrian Veidt?
8. In Jon's story, what is the significance of Janey Slater?
9. What was the situation for costumed heroes after the 1950s?
10. To what extent was America victorious in the Vietnam War?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)