|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rorschach question likely suspects?
(a) He charms them and asks nicely.
(b) He physically tortures them until he's satisfied they know nothing.
(c) He hypnotises them.
(d) He injects them with truth serum.
2. Who does Jon meet in 1961.
(a) Nicola Tesla.
(b) Dan Dreiberg.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Truman.
3. What do Dan and Laurie do after the fight with the muggers?
(a) They laugh at the muggers.
(b) They take the injured muggers to hospital.
(c) They laugh in relief because they almost lost the fight.
(d) They laugh because they have enjoyed themselves.
4. What was the weather like for Blake's graveside funeral?
(b) Snow was falling.
(c) There was a thuunderstorm.
(d) It was a hot August night.
5. What did this person ask of Hollis?
(a) If he would start to write his autobiography.
(b) To spy for the United States.
(c) If he might carry on the fight against crime, as Night Owl.
(d) To assassinate Adrian Veidt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the text for Tales of the Black Freighter?
2. Who damaged Dan's lock?
3. Who are the women who attend Captain Metropolis's meeting?
4. Which is the correct statement?
5. What was the boy Rorschach's experience after being placed in care?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main focus of this section?
2. Why is it that Dr Manhattan is unavailable to help his country in the crisis it is facing?
3. Why did Hollis take the step of becoming a costumed hero?
4. In which state was Hollis Mason born?
5. How does Laurie react to her mother's story?
6. Is there anything ironic about the interview between Dr Long and Rorschach?
7. What is Laurence Shexnayder's interest in Sally?
8. What made Hollis decode to become a costumed hero?
9. Can any plot significance be attached to this section of the novel?
10. In what way is this extract from Hollis' autobiography important in the novel?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)