|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the report comment on Rorschach's notebook?
(a) It says the notebook will be crucual to the investigation.
(b) It says the notebook is impossible to read, thanks to the cramped and eccentric writing.
(c) It says the notebook is full of secrets.
(d) It says the notebook is impossible to read because it is covered in inkblots.
2. Ih what form are these documents?
(a) A scrapbook about The Comedian.
(b) A file of newspaper clippings.
(c) A scrapbook miscellany.
(d) A travel scrapbook.
3. Why does Dan wake up during the night?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He thinks Laurie has left him.
(c) He has had a
(d) He has had a nightmare.
4. What does Sally reveal to the interviewer?
(a) Her responsibility for The Comedian.
(b) Her love for The Comedian.
(c) Her belief that she shared responsbility for the rape.
(d) Her horror of rape.
5. Detective Fine suspects that Dan . . .
(a) Is a dangerous enemy.
(b) Is a costumed hero.
(c) Is the man who murdered The Comedian.
(d) Is in love with Laurie.
6. In the Black Freighter, what happens when the marooned man is on the beach near his town?
(a) He almost drowns.
(b) He steals money from the fop and the whore.
(c) He kills the fop and the whore.
(d) He finds two dead bodies.
7. Identify the interviewer's attitude to Veidt.
(a) He is openly hostile.
(b) He is sympathetic but not too trusting.
(c) He is sympathetic and sycophantic.
(d) He is suspicious and cynical.
8. What is the password for Veidt's computer system?
(a) Amun-Ra ii
(b) Ramses iii
(c) Ramses ii
9. What will the new brand of perfume be called?
(b) Noosa Nights
10. What disturbing news is broadcast on TV?
(a) Afghanistan has invaded Russia and Pakistan.
(b) Russia has invaded Afghanistan and is advancing towards Pakistan.
(c) Pakistan has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.
(d) The United States has invaded Afghanistan and Russia.
11. Why were Laurie's parents fighting?
(a) Because her mother had an affair with Rorschach.
(b) Because her mother overspent their budget.
(c) Because her mother threw a drink at The Comedian.
(d) Because of her mother's affair with The Comedian.
12. What information does the secondary story contain?
(a) The amazing powers of Dr Manhattan.
(b) The disappearance of Max Shea and other prominent people in the artistic world.
(c) The disapperance of the Black Freighter.
(d) The amazing disapperance of costumed heroes.
13. Who was the author of the inter-office memo?
(a) Jon Osterman.
(b) Dr Long.
(c) The District Attorney.
(d) Detective Fine.
14. Who tries to sell something to Bernhard?
(a) Nazi punks try to sell him a biography of Himmler.
(b) Two Jehovah's Witnesses try to sell him The Watchtower.
(c) Two Scientologists try to sell him books by Ron Hubbard.
(d) Two nuns try to sell him News From Fatima.
15. What is Laurie's reaction to Jon's information about himself?
(a) She thinks he will overcome his problems with her help.
(b) She can't fully comprehend it.
(c) She doesn't believe it and thinks he's pretentious.
(d) She understands and empathises with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day was this paper published?
2. Whose version of events is confirmed through the contents of the scrapbook?
3. What is "The Veidt Method"
4. What motivated the Nazi punks to attack and kill Hollis Mason?
5. What information had this interviewer previously provided?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)