|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of people does Dan see in the rough neighborhood?
(a) A film crew making a documentary.
(b) Nazi punks.
(c) College kids
(d) Pimps and prostitutes.
2. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
(a) He reassembled himself from subatomic particles.
(b) He reassembled himself by gathering water molecules and carbon.
(c) God heard his dying prayer.
(d) He accomplished it by effort of will.
3. About which group does this extract provide information?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Mothmen.
(c) The Minutemen.
(d) The Byrds.
4. Which is the correct statement?
(a) Chapter 4 concludes with a long poem by Professor John Milton.
(b) Chapter 4 concludes with a brief essay by Professor Milton Glass.
(c) Chapter 4 concludes with the transcript of a TV interview with Professor Milton Gluck.
(d) Chapte 4 cloncludes with the summary of a novel by Professor Milton Glass.
5. Who buys the New Frontiersman from Bernard?
(a) Detective Fine.
(b) A haggard-looking woman.
(d) A haggard-looking vagrant.
6. Tales of the Black Freighter is known for being . . .
(a) Notoriously violent and horrific.
(b) A fun comic suitable for all ages.
(c) Famously innovative and amusing.
(d) Notoriously badly written.
7. What does the vagrant walk through on the sidewalk?
(a) A snowstorm.
(b) A huge pool of blood.
(c) A pile of trash scattered everywhere.
(d) A huge oil slick.
8. Where was Hollis born?
(d) Miami Beach.
9. In what part of town does Jacobi live?
(a) The bohemian part of town.
(b) An ordinary working class neighbourhood.
(c) An ordinary middle class neighborhood.
(d) The seedy part of town.
10. Where does this chapter take place?
(a) In Arizona, as Jon reviews his life.
(b) In New York City and Vietnam.
(c) On the surface of the moon, as Jon reviews his life.
(d) On the surface of Mars as Jon reviews his life.
11. What does Laurie realize about Jon?
(a) That he is bald and blue in color.
(b) That he can see into the future.
(c) That he can defeat his enemies.
(d) That he can appear in multiple places simultaneously.
12. Rorschach tells Moloch to contact him by what method?
(a) By leaving a note at Grand Central station.
(b) By leaving a note in a certain city trash can.
(c) By sending him a coded text message.
(d) By leaving a note under his door.
13. What does Jon's father throw out the window?
(a) A book about Hiroshima.
(b) Pieces of his disassembled watch.
(c) The Comedian.
(d) His dinner.
14. What was the result of Mothman's appearance before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee?
(a) He had to pay a substantial fine.
(b) He was eventually cleared.
(c) He went into despair and committed suicide.
(d) He was jailed as a communist.
15. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
(a) He is a criminal psychiatrist.
(b) He is a forensic analyst.
(c) He is is the designer of ink-blot tests.
(d) He is a criminal psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
2. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
3. Chapter 5 ends with . . .
4. For what reason did Rorschach, as a child, become involved in a street fight?
5. When Rorschach finds the Comedian's costume, what does he assume?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)