|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hooded Justice do after his HUAAC appearance?
(a) He complained to the President about it.
(b) He went to Russia.
(c) He vanished.
(d) He wrote a play about it.
2. What does Jon's father throw out the window?
(a) A book about Hiroshima.
(b) His dinner.
(c) Pieces of his disassembled watch.
(d) The Comedian.
3. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
4. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
5. What does the vagrant walk through on the sidewalk?
(a) A huge oil slick.
(b) A pile of trash scattered everywhere.
(c) A snowstorm.
(d) A huge pool of blood.
6. About which group does this extract provide information?
(a) The Minutemen.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Mothmen.
(d) The Byrds.
7. What degree does Jon gain at university?
(a) A PhD in Atomic Physics.
(b) A PhD in Pure Mathematics.
(c) None. He dropped out.
(d) A PhD in Interspatial Studies.
8. Which costumed hero refused to comply with the order referred to in the above question?
(a) Night Owl
(b) Silk Spectre
(c) Blind Justice.
(d) Hooded Justice.
9. Who carried a sign announcing that the world would end soon?
(a) A Salvation Army officer.
(b) A haggard-looking vagrant.
(c) A haggard-looking priest.
(d) An enviromental protestor.
10. Why is it necessary to have a sham funeral for Jon?
(a) It was ordered by the President.
(b) It was ordered by the House UnAmerican Activities Commission.
(c) His body has disintegrated and there are no remains.
(d) He made directions for this in his Will.
11. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
(a) The Guardians.
(b) The Minutemen.
(c) The Predators.
(d) Millennium Men.
12. How did Hollis first find out about costumed heroes?
(a) He witnessed a costumed hero saving folks caught up in a bank heist.
(b) He read about them in the newspaper.
(c) He saw a movie newsreel.
(d) He heard a radio newscast.
13. What do these pages describe?
(a) The strange appeal of pirates.
(b) The strange appeal of violent comics.
(c) The strange appeal of comic criticism.
(d) The strange appeal of pirate comics.
14. In what year did Hollis read about costumed heroes?
15. Dan learned that The Comedian had been distressed about something. What was that?
(a) He had discovered there was a secret base in the desert where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
(b) He had discovered that the world would soon end.
(c) He'd discovered there was an island where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
(d) He had been having nightmares about his past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jon meet in 1961.
2. What was the focus of the riots Dan helped to suppress?
3. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
4. Who damaged Dan's lock?
5. What was the boy Rorschach's experience after being placed in care?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)