|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the women who attend Captain Metropolis's meeting?
(a) Silhouette and Laurie Juspeczyk.
(b) Silhouette and Silk Spectre.
(c) Janey Slater and Laurie Juspeczyk.
(d) Janey Slater and Silk Spectre.
2. How does Rorschach question likely suspects?
(a) He physically tortures them until he's satisfied they know nothing.
(b) He injects them with truth serum.
(c) He charms them and asks nicely.
(d) He hypnotises them.
3. Who does Dan think responsible for the murder of Blake?
(a) A vagrant.
(b) An ex-girlfriend.
(c) Nazi punks.
4. Who wrote the text for Tales of the Black Freighter?
(a) Mark Shea
(b) Max Factor.
(c) Max Shea.
(d) Max Osterman
5. What was Jon's father's trade?
6. Where does Rorschach go to visit Jon Osterman?
(b) Pine Gap Base in Central Australia.
(c) The London School of Economics.
(d) The Rockefeller Military Research Centre.
7. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
(a) He is a forensic analyst.
(b) He is is the designer of ink-blot tests.
(c) He is a criminal psychiatrist.
(d) He is a criminal psychologist.
8. Dan learned that The Comedian had been distressed about something. What was that?
(a) He had been having nightmares about his past.
(b) He'd discovered there was an island where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
(c) He had discovered there was a secret base in the desert where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
(d) He had discovered that the world would soon end.
9. What was Adrian Veidt's identity as a costumed hero?
(c) The Comedian
(d) The Winged Wombat.
10. What was Shexnayder's attitude to the expulsion of Silhouette?
(a) It repelled him.
(b) He wanted her to take it up before the Human Rights Commission.
(c) He supported it.
(d) He tried to prevent it.
11. Where was Hollis born?
(a) Miami Beach.
12. How did Hollis get to New York?
(a) He ran away from home as a child.
(b) He went there to attend university.
(c) He stole an Amtrak ticket.
(d) As a child, he moved there with his family.
13. This chapter concludes with . . . ?
(a) More pages from Hollis Mason's autobiography.
(b) A fight with Nazi punks.
(c) The death of The Comedian.
(d) More pages on the history of comic books.
14. Which costumed hero was killed during a bank robbery?
(a) Dollar Bill.
(b) The Comedian.
(d) Captain Metrolopis.
15. Hollis became which costumed hero?
(a) Captain Metropolis.
(d) Night Owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rorschach's response to questioning?
2. Bernard's news-stand is in front of . . . ?
3. Who intervened to save Sally from rape?
4. Who carried a sign announcing that the world would end soon?
5. How many artists were involved in illustrating the comic?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)