|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
(a) Reveal their true identities.
(b) Appear before a Presidential tribunal.
(c) Testify before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee (HUAAC).
(d) Travel to Arizona to protect Dr Manhattan.
2. Of what did Hooded Justice remind Hollis?
(a) Comic book heroes.
(b) Cary Grant.
(c) The need for vigilantes.
3. Who is replacing Dan's lock?
(a) The Gordian Pastry Company.
(b) The Gordian Lock Company.
(c) HIH Insurance Company.
(d) The Guardian Lock Company.
4. How was Edward Morgan Blake murdered?
(a) He was severely beaten inside his apartment, then thrown through a window to the sidewalk below.
(b) Shot in the apartment then thrown out the window.
(c) He was hit on the head with a heavy bust of Ozymandias.
(d) Stabbed and strangled, then stuffed in a freezer.
5. Why does Jon return to the lab on the night of his accident?
(a) He needed to work some more.
(b) He has forgotten his mobile phone.
(c) He has accidentally left Janey's watch there.
(d) He has accidentally left on a bunsen burner.
6. How did the United States come to win the Vietnam War in 1971?
(a) Direct intervention by President Richard Nixon, who had visited China.
(b) They dropped a nuclear bomb on Hanoi.
(c) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and The Comedian.
(d) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and Ozymandias.
7. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
(a) He is a criminal psychologist.
(b) He is a forensic analyst.
(c) He is is the designer of ink-blot tests.
(d) He is a criminal psychiatrist.
8. What is Rorschach's response to questioning?
(a) He doesn't cooperate and remains silent.
(b) He doesn't cooperate and gives false information.
(c) He breaks down and tells a sad story.
(d) He doesn't cooperate and swears at Dr Long.
9. In what part of town does Jacobi live?
(a) The bohemian part of town.
(b) The seedy part of town.
(c) An ordinary middle class neighborhood.
(d) An ordinary working class neighbourhood.
10. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
11. Which costumed hero was killed during a bank robbery?
(a) The Comedian.
(b) Captain Metrolopis.
(c) Dollar Bill.
12. How does Dr Manhatten get to Arizona?
(a) He uses superpowers to fly there.
(b) He takes Amtrak.
(c) He flies there in his personal jet.
(d) He teleports there.
13. Where does Jon meet Laurie?
(a) On Miami beach.
(b) At Captain Metropolis's meeting.
(c) At Captain Metropolis's funeral.
(d) At a dinner party with President Nixon.
14. Which short, strong statement is made in this chapter?
15. Who was Silk Spectre's daughter?
(a) Janey Slater.
(b) Sally Jupiter
(d) Laurie Juspeczyk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
2. For what reason might this other nation attack America with nuclear weapons?
3. What do these pages describe?
4. What was the boy Rorschach's experience after being placed in care?
5. Which costumed hero refused to comply with the order referred to in the above question?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)