Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6 Arrest Report and Miscellany)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
a) Hooded Justice.
b) The Comedian.
2. Hollis became which costumed hero?
a) Night Owl.
b) Captain Metropolis.
3. What was Silk Spectre's career?
c) Pin-up girl.
d) Airline stewardess.
4. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
a) The Predators.
b) The Guardians.
c) Millennium Men.
d) The Minutemen.
5. For what reason was Silhouette expelled from the group?
a) She had an affair with Captain Metropolis.
b) It became known she was a lesbian.
c) She stole money from the group.
d) She became pregnant.
This section contains 570 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)