|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 After the Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What degree does Jon gain at university?
(a) None. He dropped out.
(b) A PhD in Atomic Physics.
(c) A PhD in Interspatial Studies.
(d) A PhD in Pure Mathematics.
2. In what publication does the article appear?
(a) Journal of the American Otorhinolaryngeal Society.
(b) Journal of the American Ontological Society.
(c) Journal of the American Ornate Furniture Society.
(d) Journal of the American Ornithological Society.
3. Who is killed in the assassination attempt?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) Veidt's girlfriend.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) Veidt's secretary.
4. What was the boy Rorschach's experience after being placed in care?
(a) Neutral: he got on with things.
(b) Positive: he got to meet lots of girls.
(c) Negative: he missed his mother.
(d) Positive: he enjoyed it and he excelled at school.
5. Why does Dan wake up during the night?
(a) He has had a
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He thinks Laurie has left him.
(d) He has had a nightmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
2. How does the report comment on Rorschach's notebook?
3. What was Adrian Veidt's identity as a costumed hero?
4. Who compiled the scrapbook?
5. What does the vagrant walk through on the sidewalk?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)