|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 After the Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the weather like for Blake's graveside funeral?
(b) There was a thuunderstorm.
(c) It was a hot August night.
(d) Snow was falling.
2. Who wrote the text for Tales of the Black Freighter?
(a) Max Osterman
(b) Mark Shea
(c) Max Shea.
(d) Max Factor.
3. Where can "The Veidt Method" often be seen advertised?
(a) On the back page of The New Frontiersman.
(b) In America Today.
(c) On page 3 of the National Enquirer.
(d) On the back cover of Tales of the Black Freighter.
4. What information does the secondary story contain?
(a) The amazing powers of Dr Manhattan.
(b) The disapperance of the Black Freighter.
(c) The amazing disapperance of costumed heroes.
(d) The disappearance of Max Shea and other prominent people in the artistic world.
5. What does Sally reveal to the interviewer?
(a) Her belief that she shared responsbility for the rape.
(b) Her responsibility for The Comedian.
(c) Her love for The Comedian.
(d) Her horror of rape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can we assume about "The Veidt Method"?
2. Who intervened to save Sally from rape?
3. Who was the author of the document presented here?
4. What significant thing does Jon tell Laurie about himself?
5. Who buys the New Frontiersman from Bernard?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)