|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 After the Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the United States come to win the Vietnam War in 1971?
(a) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and The Comedian.
(b) They dropped a nuclear bomb on Hanoi.
(c) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and Ozymandias.
(d) Direct intervention by President Richard Nixon, who had visited China.
2. When Rorschach finds the Comedian's costume, what does he assume?
(a) That Edward Blake was The Comedian.
(b) That Edward Blake has murdered The Comedian.
(c) That the police have planted the costume to cause trouble.
(d) That Ozymandias has planted the costume to frame Blake.
3. Who damaged Dan's lock?
(a) Detective Fine.
(b) The Comedian.
(d) Detective Bourquin.
4. The leading article is written by . . . ?
(a) Feature writer Walter Kovacs.
(b) Editor Hector Godfrey.
(c) Editor Hector Geoffrey.
(d) Reporter Hector Geoffrey.
5. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
(a) He is is the designer of ink-blot tests.
(b) He is a criminal psychologist.
(c) He is a forensic analyst.
(d) He is a criminal psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Richard Nixon been President?
2. According to the article, what is the purpose of the owl's screech?
3. Who compiled the scrapbook?
4. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
5. Bernard's news-stand is in front of . . . ?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)