|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 After the Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the password for Veidt's computer system?
(b) Amun-Ra ii
(c) Ramses ii
(d) Ramses iii
2. How significant is Hollis in the story?
(a) He is the narrator.
(b) He is a minor character.
(c) He is the main character.
(d) He is the antagonist.
3. What do we learn about Hollis Mason's autobiography?
(a) That it has recently been published.
(b) That its publication has been paid for by an anonymous source.
(c) That its publication was expensive for Hollis.
(d) That its publication has been suppressed.
4. On what day do the events of this chapter occur?
(a) January 1, 1984.
(b) October 31, 1985.
(c) 26 January, 1988.
(d) November 4, 1985.
5. What do the detectives talk about as they leave the apartment?
(a) They discuss the murder and wonder if Rorschach could have been involved.
(b) They discuss the idea of becoming costumed heroes.
(c) They discuss the best place to buy pizza.
(d) They discuss the murder and wonder if Ozymandias could have been involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Mothman's appearance before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee?
2. Of what does the Black Freighter protagonist build his raft?
3. What was unusual about Dollar Bill's death?
4. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
5. In the Black Freighter comic, what happens when the sailor abandons his raft?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)