|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 After the Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to sell something to Bernhard?
(a) Nazi punks try to sell him a biography of Himmler.
(b) Two Jehovah's Witnesses try to sell him The Watchtower.
(c) Two Scientologists try to sell him books by Ron Hubbard.
(d) Two nuns try to sell him News From Fatima.
2. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
(a) His impressive array of equipment and inventions.
(b) His impressive array of DVDs.
(c) His impressive collection of hero costumes.
(d) His plasma television with sound surround.
3. What does Laurie realize about Jon?
(a) That he can appear in multiple places simultaneously.
(b) That he is bald and blue in color.
(c) That he can defeat his enemies.
(d) That he can see into the future.
4. Who interviews Adrian Veidt?
(a) Doug Shea.
(b) Doug Roth.
(c) Dan Dreiberg.
(d) Max Shea.
5. Detective Fine suspects that Dan . . .
(a) Is a dangerous enemy.
(b) Is in love with Laurie.
(c) Is a costumed hero.
(d) Is the man who murdered The Comedian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hooded Justice do after his HUAAC appearance?
2. What opinion does the Professor have of Dr Manhattan's super-powers?
3. What is striking about the list of people Doug Roth reads on TV?
4. With which of The Comedian's beliefs does Veidt now agree?
5. Who intervened to save Sally from rape?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)