|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 After the Masquerade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was unusual about Dollar Bill's death?
(a) His cape was caught in the wheels of a moving car and he was strangled.
(b) His cape became caught in the door of a bank vault & he was shot.
(c) His cape became caught in the door of a bank vault and he was strangled.
(d) He died laughing at one of The Comedian's jokes.
2. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
3. The leading article is written by . . . ?
(a) Editor Hector Geoffrey.
(b) Editor Hector Godfrey.
(c) Reporter Hector Geoffrey.
(d) Feature writer Walter Kovacs.
4. On what day was this paper published?
(a) 22nd November, 1963.
(b) 31st October, 1985.
(c) 26th January, 1985.
(d) 30th November, 1985.
5. What do Dan and Laurie do after the fight with the muggers?
(a) They laugh in relief because they almost lost the fight.
(b) They laugh at the muggers.
(c) They take the injured muggers to hospital.
(d) They laugh because they have enjoyed themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does the Professor have of Dr Manhattan's super-powers?
2. What degree does Jon gain at university?
3. How old was Hollis when his family moved to New York City?
4. In Arizona, Dr Manhattan retrieves something of value to him. What is this?
5. Where was Hollis born?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)