|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Two Riders Were Approaching....
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
(a) The Minutemen.
(b) The Guardians.
(c) The Predators.
(d) Millennium Men.
2. How did Hollis get to New York?
(a) He stole an Amtrak ticket.
(b) As a child, he moved there with his family.
(c) He went there to attend university.
(d) He ran away from home as a child.
3. One thing the article says about Tales of the Black Freighter is . . .
(a) That its writer is mad.
(b) That it lived up to all expectations.
(c) That its writer was very successful.
(d) That is was unexpectedly successful.
4. Why is this autobiography important?
(a) It exposes corruption within the world of costumed heroes.
(b) It shows us how to write postmodern fiction.
(c) It provides interest and also information about the main characters.
(d) It will be the subject of a major film.
5. What was the original group of costumed heroes called?
(a) The Comedians.
(b) The Laughing Cavaliers.
(c) The Minutemen.
(d) The Avengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who damaged Dan's lock?
2. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
3. What is the paper's attitude to costumed heroes?
4. On what day do the events of this chapter occur?
5. What is ornithology?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)