|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Two Riders Were Approaching....
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the original group of costumed heroes called?
(a) The Comedians.
(b) The Laughing Cavaliers.
(c) The Avengers.
(d) The Minutemen.
2. What do these pages describe?
(a) The strange appeal of comic criticism.
(b) The strange appeal of pirates.
(c) The strange appeal of violent comics.
(d) The strange appeal of pirate comics.
3. For what reason might this other nation attack America with nuclear weapons?
(a) If it wanted America's oil reserves.
(b) If it was under threat.
(c) If it believed America was an evil nation.
(d) If it wanted to expand its empire.
4. What do the detectives talk about as they leave the apartment?
(a) They discuss the best place to buy pizza.
(b) They discuss the idea of becoming costumed heroes.
(c) They discuss the murder and wonder if Rorschach could have been involved.
(d) They discuss the murder and wonder if Ozymandias could have been involved.
5. What does Jon's father throw out the window?
(a) His dinner.
(b) Pieces of his disassembled watch.
(c) A book about Hiroshima.
(d) The Comedian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant thing does Jon tell Laurie about himself?
2. What is the significance of the information given in this section?
3. What significant item does Laurie take with her when she goes with Jon?
4. In the Black Freighter, what happens when the marooned man is on the beach near his town?
5. How did Hollis get to New York?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)