|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Two Riders Were Approaching....
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Detective Fine suspects that Dan . . .
(a) Is in love with Laurie.
(b) Is the man who murdered The Comedian.
(c) Is a dangerous enemy.
(d) Is a costumed hero.
2. How does Dr Manhatten get to Arizona?
(a) He teleports there.
(b) He uses superpowers to fly there.
(c) He flies there in his personal jet.
(d) He takes Amtrak.
3. What important thing does President Nixon ask Jon to do?
(a) Intervene in the War Against Want.
(b) Intervene in the Boer War.
(c) Intervene in the Vietnam War.
(d) Intervene in the Korean War.
4. With what is Rorchach charged?
(a) The murders of Edgar Jacobi, Gerald Grice and Harvey Furniss.
(b) The murders of Elsa Jacobi, Gerald Grace and Harvey Furnis.
(c) Scaling the facade of a building.
(d) Stealing from Edgar Jacobi and Harvey Furniss.
5. Who intervened to save Sally from rape?
(a) Captain Metropolis.
(b) Hooded Justice.
(c) The Comedian.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of the rescue, what other people are dressed in costume?
2. What was unusual about Dollar Bill's death?
3. Who wrote the text for Tales of the Black Freighter?
4. How did Hollis first find out about costumed heroes?
5. This chapter concludes with . . . ?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)