|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 October 31st 1985 Issue of New Frontiersman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rorschach question likely suspects?
(a) He charms them and asks nicely.
(b) He hypnotises them.
(c) He injects them with truth serum.
(d) He physically tortures them until he's satisfied they know nothing.
2. Tales of the Black Freighter is known for being . . .
(a) Famously innovative and amusing.
(b) A fun comic suitable for all ages.
(c) Notoriously badly written.
(d) Notoriously violent and horrific.
3. What important thing does President Nixon ask Jon to do?
(a) Intervene in the War Against Want.
(b) Intervene in the Korean War.
(c) Intervene in the Boer War.
(d) Intervene in the Vietnam War.
4. Who does Jon meet in 1961.
(a) President Truman.
(b) Dan Dreiberg.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) Nicola Tesla.
5. Dan learned that The Comedian had been distressed about something. What was that?
(a) He had been having nightmares about his past.
(b) He had discovered there was a secret base in the desert where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
(c) He'd discovered there was an island where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
(d) He had discovered that the world would soon end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of people does Dan see in the rough neighborhood?
2. On what day was this paper published?
3. Of what did Hooded Justice remind Hollis?
4. What do Dan and Laurie do after the fight with the muggers?
5. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)