|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 October 31st 1985 Issue of New Frontiersman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first-ever real-life costumed hero?
(a) Captain America.
(b) Hooded Justice
(d) The Comedian
2. What is the paper's political stance?
(b) Neutral, trying to give a balanced view.
(c) Ultra right wing.
(d) Ultra left wing.
3. What does Laurie realize about Jon?
(a) That he can defeat his enemies.
(b) That he can see into the future.
(c) That he is bald and blue in color.
(d) That he can appear in multiple places simultaneously.
4. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
(a) He accomplished it by effort of will.
(b) He reassembled himself by gathering water molecules and carbon.
(c) He reassembled himself from subatomic particles.
(d) God heard his dying prayer.
5. What opinion does the Professor have of Dr Manhattan's super-powers?
(a) They are dangerous because Dr Manhattan is unstable.
(b) They will give an enormous advantage to America.
(c) They will make America unpopular.
(d) They will cause Russia to attack America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hollis get to New York?
2. What do these pages describe?
3. How old was Hollis when his family moved to New York City?
4. Which costumed hero was killed during a bank robbery?
5. Hollis became which costumed hero?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)