|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 October 31st 1985 Issue of New Frontiersman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do these pages describe?
(a) The strange appeal of pirates.
(b) The strange appeal of pirate comics.
(c) The strange appeal of violent comics.
(d) The strange appeal of comic criticism.
2. Why does Jon return to the lab on the night of his accident?
(a) He has accidentally left Janey's watch there.
(b) He needed to work some more.
(c) He has accidentally left on a bunsen burner.
(d) He has forgotten his mobile phone.
3. Who was the author of the document presented here?
(a) Jon Silberberg.
(b) Dr Malcolm Long.
(c) Jean Seberg.
(d) Dan Dreiberg.
4. What did Ozymandias do in 1958?
(a) He married Silk Spectre.
(b) He refused to arrest vigilantes.
(c) He performed the first teleportation.
(d) He performed the first vigilante arrests.
5. What was Sally doing when The Comedian assaulted her?
(a) Getting changed into her hero costume.
(b) Getting changed to go out on a date.
(c) Texting her girlfriend.
(d) Getting changed after a photo shoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Jon recall his life in chronological order?
2. Hollis became which costumed hero?
3. Who are the women who attend Captain Metropolis's meeting?
4. On what day was this paper published?
5. What important thing does President Nixon ask Jon to do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)