|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Treasure Island Treasury of Comics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Adrian Veidt's identity as a costumed hero?
(a) The Winged Wombat.
(d) The Comedian
2. Where does Jon meet Laurie?
(a) At Captain Metropolis's funeral.
(b) On Miami beach.
(c) At Captain Metropolis's meeting.
(d) At a dinner party with President Nixon.
3. Who wrote the text for Tales of the Black Freighter?
(a) Max Factor.
(b) Mark Shea
(c) Max Osterman
(d) Max Shea.
4. What did Hooded Justice do after his HUAAC appearance?
(a) He complained to the President about it.
(b) He went to Russia.
(c) He vanished.
(d) He wrote a play about it.
5. How was Edward Morgan Blake murdered?
(a) Stabbed and strangled, then stuffed in a freezer.
(b) He was hit on the head with a heavy bust of Ozymandias.
(c) He was severely beaten inside his apartment, then thrown through a window to the sidewalk below.
(d) Shot in the apartment then thrown out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carried a sign announcing that the world would end soon?
2. Who does Jon meet in 1961.
3. Why did a man slaughter his wife and family?
4. What sort of people does Dan see in the rough neighborhood?
5. What was the result of Mothman's appearance before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)