|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Treasure Island Treasury of Comics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the text for Tales of the Black Freighter?
(a) Mark Shea
(b) Max Factor.
(c) Max Osterman
(d) Max Shea.
2. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
(a) Hooded Justice.
(d) The Comedian.
3. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
(a) He reassembled himself from subatomic particles.
(b) He accomplished it by effort of will.
(c) He reassembled himself by gathering water molecules and carbon.
(d) God heard his dying prayer.
4. Who was the first-ever real-life costumed hero?
(b) Hooded Justice
(c) Captain America.
(d) The Comedian
5. How does Veidt survive the assassination attempt?
(a) He hides under a table.
(b) He wears a bullet-proof vest.
(c) He catches the bullet.
(d) He ducks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of Mothman's appearance before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee?
2. What was Silk Spectre's career?
3. Where does this chapter take place?
4. Why does Jon return to the lab on the night of his accident?
5. Who is Janey Slater?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)