|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Dr. Manhattan: Super-Powers and the Superpowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
2. Of what did Hooded Justice remind Hollis?
(a) The need for vigilantes.
(b) Comic book heroes.
(c) Cary Grant.
3. Where does Rorschach go to visit Jon Osterman?
(a) The London School of Economics.
(c) Pine Gap Base in Central Australia.
(d) The Rockefeller Military Research Centre.
4. Dan learned that The Comedian had been distressed about something. What was that?
(a) He had discovered that the world would soon end.
(b) He had been having nightmares about his past.
(c) He had discovered there was a secret base in the desert where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
(d) He'd discovered there was an island where writers, scientists and artists did terrible things.
5. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
(a) Hooded Justice.
(d) The Comedian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hollis get to New York?
2. Who contacted Hollis after his retirement?
3. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
4. What it the title of the autobiography featured at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)