|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Dr. Manhattan: Super-Powers and the Superpowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Jon recall his life in chronological order?
(a) The story is interrupted in the telling.
(b) His memory has been damaged.
(c) His vision is sometimes distorted by subatomic events.
(d) It is part of the postmodernist structure of the novel.
2. What is unusual about Jon Osterman?
(a) He is blue and wears very shiny clothes.
(b) He always wears a clown's mask.
(c) He is blue, naked, bald and has immense superpowers.
(d) He never cuts his hair and wears it like a cloak.
3. Which of the costumed heroes was more famous after the House UnAmerican Activities?
(a) The Comedian.
(c) Silk Spectre.
4. What did this person ask of Hollis?
(a) If he would start to write his autobiography.
(b) To spy for the United States.
(c) To assassinate Adrian Veidt.
(d) If he might carry on the fight against crime, as Night Owl.
5. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
2. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
3. Who contacted Hollis after his retirement?
4. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
5. What did Hollis do at age 23?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)