|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Dr. Manhattan: Super-Powers and the Superpowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
2. What was Silk Spectre's career?
(a) Pin-up girl.
(b) Airline stewardess.
3. Which is the correct statement?
(a) Chapte 4 cloncludes with the summary of a novel by Professor Milton Glass.
(b) Chapter 4 concludes with a brief essay by Professor Milton Glass.
(c) Chapter 4 concludes with a long poem by Professor John Milton.
(d) Chapter 4 concludes with the transcript of a TV interview with Professor Milton Gluck.
4. Who carried a sign announcing that the world would end soon?
(a) An enviromental protestor.
(b) A haggard-looking priest.
(c) A Salvation Army officer.
(d) A haggard-looking vagrant.
5. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
(a) Hooded Justice.
(b) The Comedian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hollis when his family moved to New York City?
2. What sort of people does Dan see in the rough neighborhood?
3. What did Hollis do at age 23?
4. Which costumed hero was killed during a bank robbery?
5. How did Hollis first find out about costumed heroes?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)