|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Under the Hood by Hollis Mason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About which group does this extract provide information?
(a) The Minutemen.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Byrds.
(d) The Mothmen.
2. Where does Rorschach go to visit Jon Osterman?
(a) The London School of Economics.
(b) The Rockefeller Military Research Centre.
(c) Pine Gap Base in Central Australia.
3. What was the focus of the riots Dan helped to suppress?
(a) They were about civil rights.
(b) They were against the police.
(c) They were against the war in Vietnam.
(d) They were pro (in favor of) the police.
4. Which costumed hero refused to comply with the order referred to in the above question?
(a) Hooded Justice.
(b) Blind Justice.
(c) Night Owl
(d) Silk Spectre
5. What does Laurie realize about Jon?
(a) That he can see into the future.
(b) That he can defeat his enemies.
(c) That he is bald and blue in color.
(d) That he can appear in multiple places simultaneously.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hollis first find out about costumed heroes?
2. What was Shexnayder's attitude to the expulsion of Silhouette?
3. What was the original group of costumed heroes called?
4. Hollis became which costumed hero?
5. What is striking about the list of people Doug Roth reads on TV?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)