|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Under the Hood by Hollis Mason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sally doing when The Comedian assaulted her?
(a) Getting changed after a photo shoot.
(b) Getting changed into her hero costume.
(c) Texting her girlfriend.
(d) Getting changed to go out on a date.
2. This chapter concludes with . . . ?
(a) More pages from Hollis Mason's autobiography.
(b) More pages on the history of comic books.
(c) A fight with Nazi punks.
(d) The death of The Comedian.
3. Why is Laurie glad to hear that Blake is dead?
(a) He had once tried to rape her mother.
(b) She knows he will leave her a lot of money.
(c) She heard he had terminal cancer and is glad his suffering is over.
(d) He had once tried to rape her.
4. When Rorschach finds the Comedian's costume, what does he assume?
(a) That the police have planted the costume to cause trouble.
(b) That Edward Blake has murdered The Comedian.
(c) That Ozymandias has planted the costume to frame Blake.
(d) That Edward Blake was The Comedian.
5. Where does Rorschach go to visit Jon Osterman?
(a) The Rockefeller Military Research Centre.
(b) Pine Gap Base in Central Australia.
(c) The London School of Economics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Jon Osterman?
2. How was Edward Morgan Blake murdered?
3. What was the weather like for Blake's graveside funeral?
4. What was the original group of costumed heroes called?
5. What was the focus of the riots Dan helped to suppress?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)