|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Under the Hood by Hollis Mason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How significant is Hollis in the story?
(a) He is the narrator.
(b) He is the antagonist.
(c) He is a minor character.
(d) He is the main character.
2. Who called the meeting to try and form Crimebusters?
(a) Captain Metropolis.
(b) Hooded Justice.
(d) President Kennedy.
3. How did Hollis first find out about costumed heroes?
(a) He saw a movie newsreel.
(b) He heard a radio newscast.
(c) He witnessed a costumed hero saving folks caught up in a bank heist.
(d) He read about them in the newspaper.
4. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
5. How did the United States come to win the Vietnam War in 1971?
(a) They dropped a nuclear bomb on Hanoi.
(b) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and The Comedian.
(c) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and Ozymandias.
(d) Direct intervention by President Richard Nixon, who had visited China.
Short Answer Questions
1. What it the title of the autobiography featured at the end of Chapter 1?
2. How old was Hollis when his family moved to New York City?
3. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
4. Of what did Hooded Justice remind Hollis?
5. Who was Silk Spectre's original partner?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)