|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 Under the Hood by Hollis Mason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was given to the group of costumed heroes?
(a) The Guardians.
(b) The Minutemen.
(c) Millennium Men.
(d) The Predators.
2. This chapter concludes with . . . ?
(a) More pages on the history of comic books.
(b) More pages from Hollis Mason's autobiography.
(c) A fight with Nazi punks.
(d) The death of The Comedian.
3. Why is Laurie glad to hear that Blake is dead?
(a) She heard he had terminal cancer and is glad his suffering is over.
(b) He had once tried to rape her mother.
(c) He had once tried to rape her.
(d) She knows he will leave her a lot of money.
4. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
(b) The Comedian.
(c) Hooded Justice.
5. How does Rorschach get into the apartment?
(a) He goes through the front door, using a secret key.
(b) He tricks the janitor to let him in.
(c) He scales the facade of the building.
(d) He teleports himself into the apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of town does Jacobi live?
2. Who was the shadowy figure that slipped away at the end of the graveside service?
3. How did the United States come to win the Vietnam War in 1971?
4. In what way is Hollis' autobiography important?
5. What was the focus of the riots Dan helped to suppress?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)