|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Veidt Company Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Laurie's parents fighting?
(a) Because her mother overspent their budget.
(b) Because of her mother's affair with The Comedian.
(c) Because her mother threw a drink at The Comedian.
(d) Because her mother had an affair with Rorschach.
2. What was the result of Mothman's appearance before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee?
(a) He was eventually cleared.
(b) He went into despair and committed suicide.
(c) He was jailed as a communist.
(d) He had to pay a substantial fine.
3. What was Rorschach's birth name?
(a) William John Kovak.
(b) Edward Hollis Blake
(c) Walter John Kovacs.
(d) Walter Joseph Kovacs.
4. How did the United States come to win the Vietnam War in 1971?
(a) Direct intervention by President Richard Nixon, who had visited China.
(b) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and The Comedian.
(c) They dropped a nuclear bomb on Hanoi.
(d) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and Ozymandias.
5. What is the significance of the information given in this section?
(a) It provides good moral leadership for the community.
(b) It provides important information about the newspaper's attitude.
(c) It provides important information relating to the plot of the novel.
(d) It provides insight into the character of Max Shea and other artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ih what form are these documents?
2. Who was Silk Spectre's daughter?
3. What is specially significant about these documents?
4. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
5. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)