|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Veidt Company Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which costumed hero refused to comply with the order referred to in the above question?
(a) Silk Spectre
(b) Hooded Justice.
(c) Night Owl
(d) Blind Justice.
2. Whose version of events is confirmed through the contents of the scrapbook?
(a) Captain Metropolis's.
(b) Jon Osterman's.
(c) The Comedian's.
(d) Hollis Mason's.
3. How does the report comment on Rorschach's notebook?
(a) It says the notebook is full of secrets.
(b) It says the notebook is impossible to read because it is covered in inkblots.
(c) It says the notebook is impossible to read, thanks to the cramped and eccentric writing.
(d) It says the notebook will be crucual to the investigation.
4. What did this person ask of Hollis?
(a) If he might carry on the fight against crime, as Night Owl.
(b) To spy for the United States.
(c) If he would start to write his autobiography.
(d) To assassinate Adrian Veidt.
5. Who was the author of the inter-office memo?
(a) The District Attorney.
(b) Jon Osterman.
(c) Detective Fine.
(d) Dr Long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who compiled the scrapbook?
2. What was Rorschach's birth name?
3. On what day was this paper published?
4. How is Jon's giant mechanism powered?
5. What was the boy Rorschach's experience after being placed in care?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)