|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Veidt Company Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this autobiography important?
(a) It exposes corruption within the world of costumed heroes.
(b) It will be the subject of a major film.
(c) It provides interest and also information about the main characters.
(d) It shows us how to write postmodern fiction.
2. Of what did Hooded Justice remind Hollis?
(a) Cary Grant.
(b) The need for vigilantes.
(d) Comic book heroes.
3. Of what does the Black Freighter protagonist build his raft?
(a) Driftwood and old oil drums.
(b) Tree trunks lashed together with vines.
(c) The corpses of dead friends.
(d) Driftwood, old oil drums and tree branches.
4. Who compiled the scrapbook?
(a) Hollis Mason.
(c) Walter Kovacs.
(d) Sally Jupiter.
5. Why does Dan wake up during the night?
(a) He has had a nightmare.
(b) He has had a
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He thinks Laurie has left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hollis do at age 23?
2. Who was the first-ever real-life costumed hero?
3. In what year did Hollis read about costumed heroes?
4. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
5. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)