|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Veidt Company Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason might this other nation attack America with nuclear weapons?
(a) If it was under threat.
(b) If it wanted to expand its empire.
(c) If it believed America was an evil nation.
(d) If it wanted America's oil reserves.
2. What is "The Veidt Method"
(a) A plan for a spiritual journey.
(b) A program of mind games and martial arts.
(c) A program of exercise and mental discipline.
(d) A business plan for Pyramid Industries.
3. How did Hollis get to New York?
(a) He stole an Amtrak ticket.
(b) He ran away from home as a child.
(c) As a child, he moved there with his family.
(d) He went there to attend university.
4. What can we assume about "The Veidt Method"?
(a) It's the lifestyle Veidt used to become a costumed hero.
(b) A lot of money is spent on advertising it.
(c) It's the lifestyle of the Nazi punks.
(d) It's a good idea and more people ought to do it.
5. Who was Silk Spectre's original partner?
(a) The Comedian
(c) Hooded Justice
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the original group of costumed heroes called?
2. With what is Rorchach charged?
3. Whose version of events is confirmed through the contents of the scrapbook?
4. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
5. Which short, strong statement is made in this chapter?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)