|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Veidt Company Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What it the title of the autobiography featured at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Under the Hood
(b) Hoods and Heroes.
(c) Under the Neighborhood.
(d) The Hood Stripped Bare.
2. What is Professor Glass's normal job?
(a) He is a senior researcher at Gila Flats, Arizona.
(b) He is a senior researcher for the CIA.
(c) He is a senior researcher at Yale.
(d) He writes for The Scientific American.
3. For what reason was Silhouette expelled from the group?
(a) She stole money from the group.
(b) She had an affair with Captain Metropolis.
(c) She became pregnant.
(d) It became known she was a lesbian.
4. Rorschach tells Moloch to contact him by what method?
(a) By sending him a coded text message.
(b) By leaving a note under his door.
(c) By leaving a note in a certain city trash can.
(d) By leaving a note at Grand Central station.
5. Why is this autobiography important?
(a) It will be the subject of a major film.
(b) It exposes corruption within the world of costumed heroes.
(c) It provides interest and also information about the main characters.
(d) It shows us how to write postmodern fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
2. What is specially significant about these documents?
3. What is the paper's attitude to costumed heroes?
4. With what is Rorchach charged?
5. What is the paper's political stance?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)