|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Watchmaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
(a) A tell-all autobiography.
(b) A HUAAC document.
(c) A novel.
(d) An autopiographical novel.
2. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
(a) God heard his dying prayer.
(b) He reassembled himself by gathering water molecules and carbon.
(c) He reassembled himself from subatomic particles.
(d) He accomplished it by effort of will.
3. How did the United States come to win the Vietnam War in 1971?
(a) Direct intervention by President Richard Nixon, who had visited China.
(b) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and Ozymandias.
(c) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and The Comedian.
(d) They dropped a nuclear bomb on Hanoi.
4. This chapter concludes with . . . ?
(a) The death of The Comedian.
(b) A fight with Nazi punks.
(c) More pages from Hollis Mason's autobiography.
(d) More pages on the history of comic books.
5. What did Hollis do at age 23?
(a) He joined the police force.
(b) He traveled to New York.
(c) He joined the Air League.
(d) He got engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which costumed hero was killed during a bank robbery?
2. What did this person ask of Hollis?
3. Who did Silk Spectre marry in 1947?
4. Who was the first-ever real-life costumed hero?
5. What was Silk Spectre's career?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)