|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Watchmaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What degree does Jon gain at university?
(a) A PhD in Atomic Physics.
(b) A PhD in Interspatial Studies.
(c) None. He dropped out.
(d) A PhD in Pure Mathematics.
2. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
(a) God heard his dying prayer.
(b) He reassembled himself from subatomic particles.
(c) He accomplished it by effort of will.
(d) He reassembled himself by gathering water molecules and carbon.
3. About which group does this extract provide information?
(a) The Mothmen.
(b) The Byrds.
(c) The Minutemen.
(d) The CIA.
4. What it the title of the autobiography featured at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) The Hood Stripped Bare.
(b) Hoods and Heroes.
(c) Under the Neighborhood.
(d) Under the Hood
5. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
(a) A tell-all autobiography.
(b) An autopiographical novel.
(c) A HUAAC document.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hollis born?
2. In what year did Hollis become the original Night Owl?
3. Who was Silk Spectre's daughter?
4. What important thing does President Nixon ask Jon to do?
5. What has Jon helped to invent?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)