|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Watchmaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
(a) Testify before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee (HUAAC).
(b) Reveal their true identities.
(c) Travel to Arizona to protect Dr Manhattan.
(d) Appear before a Presidential tribunal.
2. In what year did Hollis read about costumed heroes?
3. What was unusual about Dollar Bill's death?
(a) His cape was caught in the wheels of a moving car and he was strangled.
(b) He died laughing at one of The Comedian's jokes.
(c) His cape became caught in the door of a bank vault and he was strangled.
(d) His cape became caught in the door of a bank vault & he was shot.
4. Who was Silk Spectre's daughter?
(a) Sally Jupiter
(c) Janey Slater.
(d) Laurie Juspeczyk.
5. What was Shexnayder's attitude to the expulsion of Silhouette?
(a) He wanted her to take it up before the Human Rights Commission.
(b) He supported it.
(c) He tried to prevent it.
(d) It repelled him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jon meet in 1961.
2. What did Hollis do at age 23?
3. Of what did Hooded Justice remind Hollis?
4. What has Jon helped to invent?
5. Why is it necessary to have a sham funeral for Jon?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)