|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Watchmaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How significant is Hollis in the story?
(a) He is a minor character.
(b) He is the main character.
(c) He is the narrator.
(d) He is the antagonist.
2. How does Jon account for his reappearance?
(a) He accomplished it by effort of will.
(b) He reassembled himself by gathering water molecules and carbon.
(c) He reassembled himself from subatomic particles.
(d) God heard his dying prayer.
3. Where was Hollis born?
(c) Miami Beach.
4. Who carried a sign announcing that the world would end soon?
(a) A haggard-looking priest.
(b) A Salvation Army officer.
(c) A haggard-looking vagrant.
(d) An enviromental protestor.
5. How did Hollis first find out about costumed heroes?
(a) He witnessed a costumed hero saving folks caught up in a bank heist.
(b) He read about them in the newspaper.
(c) He saw a movie newsreel.
(d) He heard a radio newscast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jon's father's trade?
2. Who intervened to save Sally from rape?
3. What was Silk Spectre's career?
4. Who was the shadowy figure that slipped away at the end of the graveside service?
5. What has Jon helped to invent?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)