|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 A Brother to Dragons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carried a sign announcing that the world would end soon?
(a) A Salvation Army officer.
(b) An enviromental protestor.
(c) A haggard-looking vagrant.
(d) A haggard-looking priest.
2. What was Sally doing when The Comedian assaulted her?
(a) Getting changed into her hero costume.
(b) Texting her girlfriend.
(c) Getting changed after a photo shoot.
(d) Getting changed to go out on a date.
3. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
(a) Testify before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee (HUAAC).
(b) Reveal their true identities.
(c) Travel to Arizona to protect Dr Manhattan.
(d) Appear before a Presidential tribunal.
4. What was Rorschach's birth name?
(a) Walter John Kovacs.
(b) William John Kovak.
(c) Edward Hollis Blake
(d) Walter Joseph Kovacs.
5. Who contacted Hollis after his retirement?
(a) Edward Morgan Blake.
(b) Another crime-fighter.
(c) William Blake.
(d) A representative of the New York chamber of commerce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
2. What is Professor Glass's normal job?
3. For what reason might this other nation attack America with nuclear weapons?
4. Which of the costumed heroes was more famous after the House UnAmerican Activities?
5. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)