|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 A Brother to Dragons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the costumed heroes was more famous after the House UnAmerican Activities?
(c) The Comedian.
(d) Silk Spectre.
2. Which is the correct statement?
(a) Chapter 4 concludes with a brief essay by Professor Milton Glass.
(b) Chapter 4 concludes with a long poem by Professor John Milton.
(c) Chapter 4 concludes with the transcript of a TV interview with Professor Milton Gluck.
(d) Chapte 4 cloncludes with the summary of a novel by Professor Milton Glass.
3. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
(a) His impressive array of DVDs.
(b) His impressive collection of hero costumes.
(c) His impressive array of equipment and inventions.
(d) His plasma television with sound surround.
4. In what part of town does Jacobi live?
(a) The seedy part of town.
(b) An ordinary middle class neighborhood.
(c) The bohemian part of town.
(d) An ordinary working class neighbourhood.
5. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
(a) An autopiographical novel.
(b) A tell-all autobiography.
(c) A novel.
(d) A HUAAC document.
Short Answer Questions
1. About which group does this extract provide information?
2. For what reason did Rorschach, as a child, become involved in a street fight?
3. What is Dan's flight ship called?
4. Why is this autobiography important?
5. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)