|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 A Brother to Dragons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the original group of costumed heroes called?
(a) The Comedians.
(b) The Minutemen.
(c) The Avengers.
(d) The Laughing Cavaliers.
2. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
(a) His impressive array of DVDs.
(b) His plasma television with sound surround.
(c) His impressive collection of hero costumes.
(d) His impressive array of equipment and inventions.
3. What did this person ask of Hollis?
(a) If he might carry on the fight against crime, as Night Owl.
(b) To spy for the United States.
(c) If he would start to write his autobiography.
(d) To assassinate Adrian Veidt.
4. What is Professor Glass's normal job?
(a) He is a senior researcher at Yale.
(b) He is a senior researcher at Gila Flats, Arizona.
(c) He is a senior researcher for the CIA.
(d) He writes for The Scientific American.
5. How did the United States come to win the Vietnam War in 1971?
(a) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and The Comedian.
(b) Direct intervention by President Richard Nixon, who had visited China.
(c) They dropped a nuclear bomb on Hanoi.
(d) Direct intervention by Dr Manhattan and Ozymandias.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does the Professor have of Dr Manhattan's super-powers?
2. Dan learned that The Comedian had been distressed about something. What was that?
3. What was the boy Rorschach's experience after being placed in care?
4. For what reason might this other nation attack America with nuclear weapons?
5. What did Ozymandias do in 1958?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)