|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 A Brother to Dragons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the women who attend Captain Metropolis's meeting?
(a) Janey Slater and Silk Spectre.
(b) Janey Slater and Laurie Juspeczyk.
(c) Silhouette and Laurie Juspeczyk.
(d) Silhouette and Silk Spectre.
2. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
(a) His impressive array of equipment and inventions.
(b) His plasma television with sound surround.
(c) His impressive array of DVDs.
(d) His impressive collection of hero costumes.
3. Which short, strong statement is made in this chapter?
4. What was Rorschach's birth name?
(a) Walter Joseph Kovacs.
(b) Edward Hollis Blake
(c) Walter John Kovacs.
(d) William John Kovak.
5. Who called the meeting to try and form Crimebusters?
(b) Captain Metropolis.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) Hooded Justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did Rorschach, as a child, become involved in a street fight?
2. Which is the correct statement?
3. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
4. Laurie's medical scans reveal . . .
5. Why does Dan wake up during the night?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)