|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 A Brother to Dragons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this person ask of Hollis?
(a) If he might carry on the fight against crime, as Night Owl.
(b) To spy for the United States.
(c) To assassinate Adrian Veidt.
(d) If he would start to write his autobiography.
2. What is Professor Glass's normal job?
(a) He is a senior researcher at Yale.
(b) He is a senior researcher for the CIA.
(c) He is a senior researcher at Gila Flats, Arizona.
(d) He writes for The Scientific American.
3. Who intervened to save Sally from rape?
(a) Captain Metropolis.
(b) The Comedian.
(c) Hooded Justice.
4. Which nation might use nuclear weapons against America?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
5. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
(a) Reveal their true identities.
(b) Appear before a Presidential tribunal.
(c) Testify before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee (HUAAC).
(d) Travel to Arizona to protect Dr Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
2. What is Dr Malcolm Long's specialty?
3. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
4. What disturbing news is broadcast on TV?
5. What does Laurie find interesting at Dan's home?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)