|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does this section have in the structure of the graphic novel?
(a) It opens up discussion about costumed heroes.
(b) It winds up the story of the Minutemen costumed heroes.
(c) It begins a new segment of narrative.
(d) It profiles all the costumed heroes.
2. Ih what form are these documents?
(a) A file of newspaper clippings.
(b) A scrapbook about The Comedian.
(c) A scrapbook miscellany.
(d) A travel scrapbook.
3. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
(a) Travel to Arizona to protect Dr Manhattan.
(b) Testify before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee (HUAAC).
(c) Appear before a Presidential tribunal.
(d) Reveal their true identities.
4. Who created the drawing of a man and a woman merging into one while having sex?
(a) Detective Fine.
(b) Dr Malcolm Long.
(c) Diego Garcia.
(d) The child Walter Kovacs.
5. What did Ozymandias do in 1958?
(a) He married Silk Spectre.
(b) He performed the first vigilante arrests.
(c) He refused to arrest vigilantes.
(d) He performed the first teleportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rorschach's response to the charges?
2. What is specially significant about these documents?
3. Who contacted Hollis after his retirement?
4. About which group does this extract provide information?
5. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)