|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does this section have in the structure of the graphic novel?
(a) It opens up discussion about costumed heroes.
(b) It begins a new segment of narrative.
(c) It profiles all the costumed heroes.
(d) It winds up the story of the Minutemen costumed heroes.
2. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
(a) He retired from the costumed hero business.
(b) He retired from the police force.
(c) He wrote a paper on vigilantes.
(d) He investigated Antarctica.
3. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
(a) A novel.
(b) A HUAAC document.
(c) A tell-all autobiography.
(d) An autopiographical novel.
4. What do we learn about Hollis Mason's autobiography?
(a) That its publication has been suppressed.
(b) That its publication was expensive for Hollis.
(c) That its publication has been paid for by an anonymous source.
(d) That it has recently been published.
5. With what is Rorchach charged?
(a) Scaling the facade of a building.
(b) The murders of Edgar Jacobi, Gerald Grice and Harvey Furniss.
(c) Stealing from Edgar Jacobi and Harvey Furniss.
(d) The murders of Elsa Jacobi, Gerald Grace and Harvey Furnis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ozymandias do in 1958?
2. What did this person ask of Hollis?
3. Who compiled the scrapbook?
4. Why is this autobiography important?
5. Which costumed hero refused to comply with the order referred to in the above question?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)