|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Rorchach charged?
(a) Stealing from Edgar Jacobi and Harvey Furniss.
(b) Scaling the facade of a building.
(c) The murders of Edgar Jacobi, Gerald Grice and Harvey Furniss.
(d) The murders of Elsa Jacobi, Gerald Grace and Harvey Furnis.
2. What was the result of Mothman's appearance before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee?
(a) He was eventually cleared.
(b) He had to pay a substantial fine.
(c) He was jailed as a communist.
(d) He went into despair and committed suicide.
3. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
(a) Travel to Arizona to protect Dr Manhattan.
(b) Reveal their true identities.
(c) Testify before the House UnAmerican Activities Committee (HUAAC).
(d) Appear before a Presidential tribunal.
4. Who was the author of the inter-office memo?
(a) Dr Long.
(b) Detective Fine.
(c) Jon Osterman.
(d) The District Attorney.
5. Ih what form are these documents?
(a) A travel scrapbook.
(b) A scrapbook about The Comedian.
(c) A scrapbook miscellany.
(d) A file of newspaper clippings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does this section have in the structure of the graphic novel?
2. Why is this autobiography important?
3. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
4. About which group does this extract provide information?
5. What do we learn about Hollis Mason's autobiography?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)