|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About which group does this extract provide information?
(a) The Mothmen.
(b) The Byrds.
(c) The Minutemen.
(d) The CIA.
2. What is specially significant about these documents?
(a) They demonstrate the importance of inter-office memos.
(b) They complete the characterization of Dr Long.
(c) They are rich in metaphor and characterization.
(d) They complete the characterization of Rorshach
3. What place does this section have in the structure of the graphic novel?
(a) It profiles all the costumed heroes.
(b) It begins a new segment of narrative.
(c) It opens up discussion about costumed heroes.
(d) It winds up the story of the Minutemen costumed heroes.
4. What do we learn about Hollis Mason's autobiography?
(a) That its publication was expensive for Hollis.
(b) That its publication has been paid for by an anonymous source.
(c) That its publication has been suppressed.
(d) That it has recently been published.
5. Why is this autobiography important?
(a) It shows us how to write postmodern fiction.
(b) It provides interest and also information about the main characters.
(c) It exposes corruption within the world of costumed heroes.
(d) It will be the subject of a major film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
2. What did Ozymandias do in 1958?
3. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
4. Who compiled the scrapbook?
5. What did this person ask of Hollis?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)