|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this person ask of Hollis?
(a) If he might carry on the fight against crime, as Night Owl.
(b) To spy for the United States.
(c) If he would start to write his autobiography.
(d) To assassinate Adrian Veidt.
2. What step did Hollis take in 1952?
(a) He retired from the costumed hero business.
(b) He wrote a paper on vigilantes.
(c) He retired from the police force.
(d) He investigated Antarctica.
3. What did Ozymandias do in 1958?
(a) He married Silk Spectre.
(b) He performed the first vigilante arrests.
(c) He performed the first teleportation.
(d) He refused to arrest vigilantes.
4. With what is Rorchach charged?
(a) The murders of Edgar Jacobi, Gerald Grice and Harvey Furniss.
(b) The murders of Elsa Jacobi, Gerald Grace and Harvey Furnis.
(c) Stealing from Edgar Jacobi and Harvey Furniss.
(d) Scaling the facade of a building.
5. Who created the drawing of a man and a woman merging into one while having sex?
(a) Detective Fine.
(b) Dr Malcolm Long.
(c) Diego Garcia.
(d) The child Walter Kovacs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is specially significant about these documents?
2. Which costumed hero refused to comply with the order referred to in the above question?
3. Which of the costumed heroes was more famous after the House UnAmerican Activities?
4. What does Hollis say the costumed heroes were forced to do?
5. What did Hooded Justice do after his HUAAC appearance?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)