|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hooded Justice do after his HUAAC appearance?
(a) He complained to the President about it.
(b) He vanished.
(c) He wrote a play about it.
(d) He went to Russia.
2. Whose version of events is confirmed through the contents of the scrapbook?
(a) Jon Osterman's.
(b) Captain Metropolis's.
(c) The Comedian's.
(d) Hollis Mason's.
3. Which costumed hero refused to comply with the order referred to in the above question?
(a) Hooded Justice.
(b) Silk Spectre
(c) Night Owl
(d) Blind Justice.
4. How does the report comment on Rorschach's notebook?
(a) It says the notebook is full of secrets.
(b) It says the notebook will be crucual to the investigation.
(c) It says the notebook is impossible to read, thanks to the cramped and eccentric writing.
(d) It says the notebook is impossible to read because it is covered in inkblots.
5. What did this person ask of Hollis?
(a) To spy for the United States.
(b) To assassinate Adrian Veidt.
(c) If he would start to write his autobiography.
(d) If he might carry on the fight against crime, as Night Owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the drawing of a man and a woman merging into one while having sex?
2. Which of the costumed heroes was more famous after the House UnAmerican Activities?
3. What is specially significant about these documents?
4. With what is Rorchach charged?
5. What type of publication is Under the Hood?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)